The AD

(No one's pov)

After breakfast had been cleaned up, they were all ushered to the living room as Alastor begrudgingly wheeled out an old clunky television.

"Ooooh, what are we watching?" Marie asked as she was lifted onto the couch by Angel.

"Doll, it's the commercial." Angel Dust said. God, the memory of a goldfish on this one sometimes.

"Ohhhh- yay!" She clapped.

"It's not even on," Husk muttered as she stopped.

"Whoops." She laughed.

The commercial aired and Marie and Charlie were both excited, but Marie's excitement started to dwindle when she saw how upset it was making the prince. She realized Mister Alastor made it sound more like a joke than anything. Once it was done airing he smiled.

"So what do you think?" He asks and Marie speaks up.

"Personally I found it fun! But Master! You did not do what you were asked to! You were a bad, bad boy!" She says firmly and everyone looks at her shocked.

Vaggie spoke up. "Yeah, what the fuck was that?" He asks.

Alastor, who had seemed fine with Marie's feedback tensed his smile with Vaggie's tone.

"Uh, Yeah. One note, Alastor." Charlie noticed his smile further strain, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"I mean, first off, thank you so much for making this seriously amazing, but maybe the tone is a bit off. We want people to want to come here. This makes it look, um.." Charlie trailed off, not knowing how to say this without offending Alastor and sounding ungrateful.

Vaggie however, was not afraid to come off that way, especially not when it came to his boyfriend.

"Bad. The word you're looking for is bad." He said narrowing his eyes on Alastor who smiled.

"Funny. I was going for hilarious." He said, smirking now.

"It didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination, which is the whole fucking point." Vaggie snaps at Alstor.

Charlie nods his head. "Vaggie is right Alastor, the commercial was to let sinners know we are trying to help them." He tries to explain.

"Well, my dear, I haven't been active in hell for some time and everyone remembers me from my radio show, the proper medium to express oneself. But, you insisted on this noisy picture box advertisement." Alastor says and taps the television with his microphone staff. "So, I had a little fun with it."

Marie puffed out her cheeks and jumped up grabbing him by the ear. "Mister!" She snaps. "You stop being mean to Mister Vaggie and Mister Charlie." She scolds him and his ears flatten against his head. "You promised you would help them and all you have been doing is mocking them, I expect better from you! HEHEHEHE And if you do not behave, I will force you to take a bath!"

(For those who wonder where Marie's seriousness comes from since it is Marie as nifty in this she can be serious and she will still be unhinged but also like our marie who is taking a mommy mode with Alastor!)

(She said "I might not be a mom but I am mommy")

(XD Yup XD)

The hotel had never been so quiet other than the radio static that played.

Husk was ready to get involved if he had to, he knew how Alastor felt when his control of a situation would be threatened- and how he felt being disrespected, and he could see the strain in Alastor's smile.

"If you're filming a commercial, can I suggest you take better advantage of the talented celebrity you have right here?" Angel ran his hands through his hair, picking up a bottle with one of his hands, and the rest pointed at himself, posing on the couch.

Vaggie looked at him for a moment with disapproval. "Angel, you're a porn star." He said, as if Angel fucking cared what he said.

Angel Dust smirked. "A famous porn star." He said with pride. "I'll have the horniest sinners knocking these walls down to get in." As if that was a good thing.

Vaggie glared. "We are not filming a porn as a commercial."

"Why not? Sex sells, doesn't it? I swear if you film me going at it with Marie here you'd be rolling in participants willing to stay at this tacky hotel." He says and Alastor's head snaps to Angel Dust looking like he is ready to kill him.

"Haha. Never going to happen." Alastor laughs but he is ready to kill Angel Dust if he touches his Marie.

"Why Not!" Marie says. "I could even go at him with a big hehehehe thick hehehehe strapon~"

"See! Even Marie is on board!" Angel says and Alastor wraps his Tendrills around him to shut him up.

Alastor was quick to pick up Marie by the back of her shirt, lifting her to eye-level height.

"And you, my little twisted friend, are not going to encourage this behavior from him." He said as she just smiled in response.

Tensions were cut when Charlie had to take a phone call leaving the group in the living room.

They continued and Alastor may have even blushed at once from the horrid and lewd things Marie was saying. Vaggie sure was. Then Charlie waved Vaggie over and he looked super excited.

"My dad just called, he said that the leader of the Angel Army wants to meet. He asked if I could go instead." Charlie was breathing fast from his excitement, Vaggie however wasn't as excited.

Angels...

"But-but, the extermination just happened. What could they want this soon after-" he was cut off as his lovely, adorable, himbo of a boyfriend broke out into song, with Vaggie trying to contain him, of course, he blinked once and Charlie was gone he was already halfway down the street.

"Let me see- let me see!" Marie growled out, jumping to see out the window as Angel Dust picked her up.

"Hehe- I like him, he's got a good voice~ and a good ass~" she purred.

"Inside thoughts kid," Husk muttered.

"Hush Husker, I am Admiring the view~," She says smiling.