Chapter 1: Always Suffering

"Mmm... this sushi is so yum... sushi... sushi... SUSHI-"

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" My mum yells from downstairs.

I stir awake, seriously? She woke you up from a lovely sushi dream? Ugh. I get up, get ready for school, and walk downstairs.

"Y/n, go to school, now!" My mum yells at me.

"Mum do I have to go to school today?" My eyes droop.

"Yes, now get out of my house and walk your ass to school."

I walk to school, in a... actually, a pretty good outfit. I get to school and my friends run up to me; Misun, Mika, and Jina.

"Girl, where were you? We were waiting for AGES!" Jina runs up to you first and waves in your face. "Hellooo? Earth to Y/n?"

"She's in one of those moods where she wants to die and never come to school again, you should be used to it Jina and Mika." Misun snaps in my face and I immediately fully wake up.

"There you go, the sleepyhead is awake!" Mika laughs and Misun and Jina do to, but me? I'm still tired, I was to busy reading wattpad, up until 3am. I got 3 HOURS OF FUCKING SLEEP!

We walk into school and do our shit, and walk around the hallways, talking, when suddenly, I make eye contact with HIM, the guy I despise; Nishimira Riki. I sigh to myself when he comes up to me with the other guys. Misun goes to Sunoo, Mika goes to Jay and Jina goes to Jungwon. So I'm just in the middle of all of them, having to be right next to Niki as we walk around the halls. The others talk together, so Niki talks to me.

"Hi asshole, you look shit today, did you not sleep or something?" Niki chuckles.

"Yes, actually, I got 3 hours of sleep because I was too busy... studying."

"Nerd."

"Your not any better!" I push him into a locker, and laugh. He pushes me back and the others stop us from bickering.

"Will you guys just please get along for once?" Jake sighs.

"Nah, it's kinda funny tormenting her." Niki laughs again and I sigh loudly.

The bell rings, and we all part or way, and with my luck, I get stuck in a classroom with Niki, RIGHT NEXT TO NIKI. Fuck my life, I wish I would die, right now, right this second. But, at least I have Misun with me.

I sit down as Niki sits next to me, as well as Misun. I get trapped next to my enemy and my energetic friend, and I'm tired as fuck, what could go wrong, you say? This.

"Yay, we are next to each other, I can torture you!" Niki exclaims like a child.

"Niki, stop being a child and let Y/n rest for once!" Misun slaps his shoulder.

"Ouch..." Niki rubs his shoulder and I giggle. "Shut up you uncooked bean!" Niki whisper yells

"You shut up you whitewashed shit!" I whisper yell back.

"I will uppercut you both if you don't stop, shut the fuck up!" Misun whisper yells back at both of us. We both sigh and get on with our work, stupid math work.

—————————————————–

TIME SKIP

After school, I walk back home and see that Niki is following me. I sigh. "What do you want?" I say as he follows beside me.

"Did you forget that I live near you?" Niki says and chuckles

"Yes, I did." I look beside me. "Oh, what a coincidence, your house is right here, I'll help you." I push him into his lawn and laugh when he stumbles