Chapter 3: Hospital

I wake up, for school, it's finally wednesday. 2 days ago, I sent mum a message... she still hasn't replied... surely she's just been offline...

I get up and get ready for our camp, it's 5am. I pack my , and walk to school, where the bus is waiting.

"Hello." "Hi." Misun, Mika, Jina and the others say.

"Hi." I say, feeling a bit sad and still worried because of my mum.

"You okay?" Jay asks.

"Yea, I have seen my mum since Sunday, and she hasn't answered any of my texts. I'm a bit worried."

"Aww, it's okay, I'm sure she's fine." Jina says, comforting me.

The bus arrives after a while and we all get in, and not a surprise, but I have no choice but to sit next to Niki. I sigh and sit next to him.

"Hi." He says, his voice deep and tired. His morning voice is... handsome.

"Hi?" I say, a bit surprised he even cares to say hello.

—————————————————–
NIKI'S POV

Yes, she sat next to me! I was about to say something, but realise, I'm trying to be nice to her so she can fall for me, and for the better. So instead, I say hi.

"Hi." I say, my voice a bit deep and raspy since it's the morning and I'm tired.

"Hi?" Her voice seems a bit surprised. I don't blame her, I'm a bitch to her.

As the bus ride goes on, silence lies between us, until suddenly, I feel a small weight on my shoulder, I look over to see her. The beautiful girl I have a crush has her head lying on my shoulder right now. I blush and smile like an idiot and lay my head down on hers as well.

I wait till she's fast asleep, and take a pictures of her adorableness. I look over to her and kiss her head softly.

"Your so beautiful..." I stare at her, finding myself unable to look away.

After a while of creepily staring, she starts to stir, so I quickly stop looking at her and lean my head back on hers and pretend to sleep.

—————————————————–
TIME SKIP, Y/NS POV

I wake to my head leaning on something, Niki's shoulder. I go to get up, but he pulls my head back down, gently and calmly without speaking. I don't answer as my eyes widen slightly, so I just fall back asleep.

A while later, I wake up to Niki stirring beside me, and see everyone getting off the bag. I get my bag and hop off the bus as well.

The teacher exclaims that we can choose our cabins, so Misun, Mika, Jina and I choose one cabin, Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon and Niki in the one across from us.

We all unpack our stuff and muck around. When its dark, we all decide to go outside and start a fire, since we are allowed, and other students are as well.

Everyone, sat next to each other, we all laugh and talk together until suddenly, I get a phone call.

"Sorry, I'll take it." I say, and everyone nods.

I walk away fron the campfire and take the call.

—————————————————–
Hello?