Chapter 2: Mum?

NIKI'S POV

I watch over her adorable sleeping face, catching myself smiling. I'm not creepy... right? I fall asleep myself a while later.

I wake up first, everyone else still asleep. Great, this is my chance to look at Y/n's beautiful sleeping face. I look over to her, only to be startled by her staring back.

"The fuck? Your awake?" My eyebrows furrow

"Yes, I am awake?" She furrows her eyebrows as well. I take a second to glance at her lips before quickly looking back up.

"Did you just look at my lips?"

"Who did? Not me, shut up."

All the commotion stirs Jake awake.

"Why are y'all so fuckin' loud..." He groans loudly, making everyone else wake up, also making everyone else groan tiredly.

"WAKE UPPPPP!" I hear Y/n yell and she jumps on everyone and laughs, I smile at her happiness as everyone groans and finally get up.

"I'm up you bitch, get off me!" Jina yells and Y/n laughs. Gosh, her smile... I could stare at it all day...

"Dude, you need to confess to her soon!" I hear Heeseung whisper to me.

"Bro, no, she hates me, I'm always so rude to her!" I whisper back, still watching Y/n muck around and laugh with everyone.

"Then don't be so rude to her, maybe if you become a little nicer, she'll grow to like you!" I hear Jay join in and whisper to me as well.

"Fine, I'll try." I whisper, coming out of our little huddling session and standing up.

"LET'S GO OUT FOR BREAKFAST I'M HUNGRY AS FUCK!" I yell, everyone agreeing and getting ready.

------------------

TIME SKIP, Y/N'S POV

We all get to a café, ordering food and drinks to start our day. We all starts eating, and laughing together. Niki suddenly grabs a napkin and wipes something off my face, making everyone turn their heads, as well as me towards Niki.

"You, THE Nishimura Riki, wiped something off THE Kim Y/ n's face?!" Heeseung exclaims, shocked.

"Yea? I was being nice?" He says, leaving me shocked. I start getting happy, so I excuse myself to the bathroom to cool off.

I look at my blushing mess in the mirror and mentally slap myself.

"Get it together, Y/n!" I get a text, from Mika.

------------------

Mikky Wikky

Omg, girl are you okay?

NO!! HE TOUCHED MY FACE!!! AHH I'M BLUSHING SO HARD RN!
------------------

I get another text, but not from Mika, instead, from... Niki?

------------------

Fat Shit

Blushing, huh?
------------------