Chapter 5: I'm sorry

So i haven't uploaded for a while because I had to go to court for family reasons and it's been pretty busy for me, sorry kids.

And I kinda forgot what this story was about and what to do next...

—————————————————–
Y/NS POV

I wake up, feeling a bit different. Some reason, I feel like something good is going to happen today. Ugh,  but was good is there in going to school

I get ready for school and say goodbye to my mum, and walk to school.

My friends surround me.

"Hi girl!" Misun says.

"Hi." I didn't really sound in the mood, but I tried.

I look at Niki, who is already looking at me and I quickly look away. In the corner of my eyes, I see him... smirking? The fuck.

"How's your mum?" Asks Jungwon.

"She's fine." I remember when she came back, I was actually happy, now I'm just instantly sad again, why? Is because of Niki? I don't understand.

—————————————————–
NIKI'S POV

She looks at me, then quickly looks away. I smirk, she is flustered. She must've seen me because her eyes widened slightly.

She looks sad. Ever since her mum got into a car accident, she's been sad, but her mum has already gotten back, and she's still sad? Is it because of me? Is it because I've always picked on her? Or is it just because of that day i came over... and now we're both awkward.

I'll make it up to her... hopefully today.

"Doesn't Y/n look sad?" Jay whispers in my ear.

"She does, I'm pretty sure it's because of me. I'll make it up to her today."

"Good."

The bell rings, finally, and we all go to class. I sit in my seat next to Y/n, and she.. smiles at me? It was only a small one, but that just made me feel... nevermind. I smile back at her and see her gut flustered, once again, and I smirk.

"Y/n?" I took up the courage to say her name.

"Hm?" Her soft voice hums back.

"I-" The teacher starts speaking, great.

I look over to her to see her looking back at the teacher. I always get cut off.

—————————————————–
TIME SKIP, Y/NS POV

After school ends, I still think about when he spoke to me in class, why though? Nevermind, I'm just being delusional.

I get home and lay in my bed, hopping on my phone and immediately getting a phone call from someone.

'Niki' is calling. I decided to change his contact name from 'Fat Shit' since I decided he wasn't really one after all. I decide to answer.