Author's note

Hiiii you all this is my third book this year, thank you for reading and voting may the good Lord bless you.

Okay.... So this different from my usually sappy love story, this is a Christian book and my book description is quite foggy I couldn't even put down my description, I tried writing on a book but I just had to tear it off.

So imma just advice you to read so you will understand. This is my first time writing a Christian book and I am following the lead of the holy spirit.

I was reading my Bible and I stumbled across this verse proverbs 13 Vrs 15 which gave me a better idea of what to write, I prayed and the holy spirit bestowed upon me wisdom.

It's has not been really easy writing because it's not like I am actually going to pursue my writing career I would probably be stuck with attending to patients than writing.

It really means a lot to me that you are stopping by to read my book that's what actually makes me want to write.

And mistakes made mind you I am not an art student I am a science student a future doctor and I am a Nigerian and I just happen to know how to know my way around English and other things about writing.

And I will be engaging my readers too thank you for reading I appreciate.

Elizabeth aesthetic is in the next chapter I made it myself and the cover. The lord is good.

Enjoy XX.