Chapter nine

A verse for you: "But they that wait upon the lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary , and they shall walk and not faint" Isiah 40 Vrs 31.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

5/02/24

4:00pm

" You are going on a date with him omg! I thought I would never see this day " Lara shouted going out of Elizabeth's room.

" Shut up missy it's not a date"

" Uhhh..... Whatever!" She waved her off going to her closet to grab her something to wear.

" Formal dresses or informal dresses?"

" Informal dresses"

Lara danced happily pouring down her clothes.

" Lara what the.... Don't pour down all my clothes" she screamed.

" You are going to pack it aren't you?" She cast her a look pouring down the clothes.

" Whatever"

Her phone beeped indicating that she has a new message.

Joshua: Be ready by 6 I am coming to pick you.

" Lara! I have one hour and few minutes left to get dressed please hurry up"

" Yhyh I am coming"

She picked out a white dress getting to her thigh.

" Okay...... No!" She eyed the dress in disgust

" What! You said informal dress and this dress is the best I could find"

" No! I don't want it"

" Okay....So after pouring down your dresses and picking you a dress you decide not to wear it " she sniffled

" Ugh! Let me try it out " she glared at her snatching the dress from her.

She went into the bathroom changing into the dress.

" Lara I am definitely not wearing this, it shows cleavages" she pointed to her breasts

" It shows a decent amount of cleavage sweetheart"

" Whatever" she rolled her eyes.

" Now pull your dress go take her shower and let's work on your makeup" she squealed like a teenager in love.

" Ugh! What'd I sign up for?" She groaned.

*****
After one hour of Lara slapping and beating her she was done with her makeup she still had twenty minutes till he showed up.

She picked out a blue heels to go with it her outfit.

" You look pretty Eli" she twirled Elizabeth around.

" Thank you" she smiled.

Her phone beeped and she immediately tensed.

" Okay he is here, I gotta go" she pecked Lara's cheek.

" Please don't make the first move and use protection" she shouted and Elizabeth yelled for her to shut up.

She opened the door to see him dressed in a cream shirt and trouser to match with a black and white Jordan sneakers.

" Hey you" she said with a smile clutching unto her bag.

" Hey! You look pretty" he gave her a big smile.

" Thank you and you don't look bad either"

" Was it so hard for you too say I am exceptionally handsome" he smirked.