Chapter one

A verse for you: "To you oh Lord do I lift up mine soul oh my God I trust in thee,let me not be ashamed and let not my enemies triumph over me" Psalm 25 Vrs 1 -2.

*****

01/02/24

Heyyy you all stopping to read my book I appreciate this isn't the usual sappy romance books. This is a Christian book which I would want everyone to read and understand.

I pray the understanding will be bestowed upon us.

Well I am an amateur at writing books like this, with the help of the holy spirit and Jesus Christ I will get there.

***
1/02/24

*Ring*
Her alarm clock kept buzzing loudly, She sat up turning it off rubbing her sleepy eyes with the back of her hands yawning.

She got up finally from the bed kneeling beside her bed ready to pray.

Elizabeth could never go on her daily activities without praying to God.

" Good morning daddy " Elizabeth smiled closing her eyes.

" It's your beloved daughter again, thank you for waking me up to see this bright new day and this new month may your name be exalted"

After praying to God one of her top priority she walked to the kitchen ready for her morning routine, she took out a bottle of water downing it.

Then she applied her skin care products, a lady's number two priority after God is her looks.

After that she went to take her bath careful scrubbing her body like it was an egg. She is wonderfully created by God so she's an egg.

She wrapped herself with a towel stepping out of the bathroom admiring the lord's image in her. She gently applied lotion on herskin.

When she was done she went to her closet to pick out an outfit for herself.

She picked out a blue suit with a suit pant and a white camisole with a pair of sling back shoes. Her long wavy hair was being blown around by the wind.

Her olive pale skin was glittering under the sun, she wasn't so slim se had a little fat just needed to eat more.

Elizabeth picked her white Gucci bag and her black shades ready to walk out of the house.

She took the key of her newly acquired vehicle.

Well for most of you who don't know her, her name is Elizabeth Rose Williams, 25 years old living in new york city. A young CEO of a advertising company. Single but happy she is got Jesus and he completes her. Most people think she should have been making babies now but who makes the money when she makes babies.

Please don't say men! She believes women can make money themselves they don't have to depend on them.

Her heels clacking the floor as she threw her key to the driver who scrambled to pick it up opening the door for her to enter.

She got into the car replying emails and text, There's no time to waste, time is money they say.

She stopped at Starbucks picking her daily coffee graced with a lot of milk and sugar this signifies the starting of the day.

Her heels hitting on the tiles of the office her personal assistant was running towards her, dressed in a green satin top material and a white pants with a pair of heels.

" Good morning miss Williams, Mrs Alexander already sent me a sample of the perfume for the advertisement" she said and Elizabeth nodded walking up to her office.

" Happy new month miss Williams" the whole workers greeted her as she walked into the office.

" Good morning miss Williams the food company said they don't want that design" mark her graphics designer said.

Oh God! She need patience with people these days.

" Tell them they have to pay another fee for us to change the design" she pinched the bridge of her nose.

'" Okay ma'am" he walked out.

She opened up my laptop reviewing the work of the designers before giving them approvement to show the customers.

This is the life of Elizabeth Rose Williams.

***

12:00pm

Elizabeth was at a cafe next to the office munching on a piece of cake while reading a book written by an author she still doesn't know.

It was titled 'who art thou?'. She is still trying to figure out if that book speaks about her or not.

" Hey Elizabeth" peter a worker at the cafe called out.

He is a frail old man who works at the cafe to keep himself busy, he should probably be in his late seventies with grey hair all over his head.

" Hii peter" she beamed dropping down her book to look at him.

" Eli it feels like I haven't seen you in ages" she smiled at his sarcasm.

" I was here last week Friday peter "

" But it seems like ages " he argued, putting his hands on his hip.

" How is work? "

" Work is good peter, how is running the cafe going?"

" It's fine, the lord has been grateful"

" Do you need something else?"

" No thank you Peter" she waved him off, then she continued to read her book.

****
Question; if you were asked to either read or your Bible or pray for an hour which would you pick?

Mine; I would rather read my Bible.

Comment yours and your thoughts thank you.