Chapter fifteen

A verse for you: "Plead my cause oh Lord with them that strive with me, fight aganist them that fight aganist me" Psalm 30 Vrs 1

******************

"All my life you have been faithful,
All my life you have been so good,
With every breath that I am able,
I will sing of the goodness of God.

" You are good,
You are kind, I have never seen your kind,
I am devoted to your praise,
And forever to your name,

You are my king, you are my lord,
You make everything to alright,
I am devoted to your praise,
And forever to your name.

After they sang, and shared their stories everyone went home but Elizabeth stayed back to help her clean up.

" So do you like our group?" She asked while dumping the last trash into the can.

" I do" she stifled a smile putting her trash into the can covering the lid.

" Look Elizabeth the lord can use anyone if he chooses to use you, you should be honored and delighted because there are people dying to be in your position"

" But what if I devote everything to him and I end up suffering, I don't want to lose everything I have worked for"

" The bible said that the lord will provide, he provides for the birds in the sky and for other living things how much more we humans? Do you trust God Elizabeth?"

She pondered about the questions a little.
Does she trust God? She didn't know.

" You see you are not sure if you trust God you are just trying to act right in the sight of God. Just put your trust in him do his work with diligence and you will see wondes " she patted her back sending her a warm smile.

Elizabeth stood there for a while thinking about everything she had said.

***********

" Okay bitch why didn't you tell me?" Lara slapped her arm while she greedily munched on the chocolate cake Joshua baked for her.

"Owww.... That hurts like shit" she massaged her arm.

" You didn't tell me your best friend but you could tell a friend you just met few weeks ago" she pouted.

" I was drunk when I told him, blame the alcohol" she said defensively.

" Whatever so what are you gonna do now?"

" I am part of the club coz I love it but I gotta take it slow" she stabbed the cake.

" Alright then"

Elizabeth got dressed ready for the Virtous women meeting, she had been going few times to the office or whenever she was needed.

She was spending time on working on herself and her relationship with God.

She wore a casual wear heading into the car, when she got there she got down from the car going into the house.

" Hello women of God" she said with a huge smile.

" Hey Elizabeth" they greeted.

" Are we ready to burn for Jesus?" Everyone shouted and cheered.

" Heavenly father we thank you, king of kings and lord of Lords we appreciate you, you alone is worthy of our praise and worship, we thank you for our gathering today. Thank you for making us see today and every other days, thank you for the Virtous women daddy may your name be praised and honoured. As we commenence o lord be with us.

Go before us and after us in Jesus name. Amen" Amen they all chorused.

" Yaweh Yaweh where would I be if not for you that's why I say
Yaweh Yaweh where would I be if not for you "

" Blessed am I, I hunger and thirst for you
I will be filled "

" Pour out yourself to him, let him use you women of God. Let the holy spirit pass through you Jesus! Yes! The holy spirit is here! I thank God for those who are broken already focus on Jesus!"

"Blessed am I, I hunger and thirst for him I would be filled "

" When two or three are gathered
Lord you said you would be there,
Lord I am here I honour your presence"

" Holy spirit we feel your presence" Elizabeth was already crying and speaking in tongues and sweating.

After pouring out themselves and letting the holy spirit use them they started their bible class.

" Let's get started, last week we spoke on the topic the hard heart and our Bible passage was from the book of proverbs 13 Vrs 15"

" The bible said Good understanding gains favour, but the way of the transgressor is hard" Selena a lady in the group whom Elizabeth had always envied.

She wanted the spirit of God in her and more than that, she was confident and bold in the lord always defending the word of God and quoting it anyway.

She would always sing spirit filled songs for them to pour out themselves to the holy spirit.

" Okay..... So key word the way of the transgressor is hard, who is a transgressor?" Selena asked rhetorically.

" A transgressor is a person who fails to do his or her duties, and biblically a transgressor is someone who has a calling and refuses to answer the calling.

Not a calling from human or anything from God our maker, the lord of hosts, the mighty man in battle, we aren't meant to fight the battle of God and the holy spirit if not we would suffer, our ways would be hard"

Let's all try to do the will of God no matter how hard it is, he is the author and finisher of our faith. Let's leave all thinking to him, all our fears and burden to him, our doubts let's leave it him and focus on Jesus and him alone.

I hope we were blessed by this little teaching?" She concluded her speech and everyone applauded her.

Elizabeth sighed heavily this teaching really talked about her directly.

************

One more chapter left. Please vote and comment love you .

Y'all how do you feel being a king's daughter or son?