Chapter Seven

A verse for you: " when I said my foot slippeth, thy mercy, o lord held me up" psalm 94 Vrs 18.

Elizabeth's dress is up there.

Please vote and comment. Love you.

********

4/02/24

Today was Thursday Elizabeth sighed getting off bed, she looked at herself in her big size mirror she was begining to get a little weight.

Her ran her hands across the stretch marks around her hips, she shook her head going into the bathroom to take her bath.

After taking her bath she picked out a white gown since it was Thursday with a white heels and a white bag.

She quickly got dressed heading for work tired like she didn't get a wink of sleep. She wore her shades to cover her face looking like she was half dead.

" Good morning miss Williams" she waved her secretary off going to her office to pick her stuffs for her meeting.

" Miss Williams the meeting room has been cleaned " her personal assistant informed, she didn't spare anyone a glance she just walked to the meeting room.

She looked at her client with a bored look.

" Good morning Eli....."

" Miss Williams" she corrected her .

" Miss Williams" she corrected her self forcing a smile.

" Can we get this over with please?" She asked Lydia who handed her a sample of the product they were supposed to advertise which turned out to be low quality, the customers complained about it.

" Mrs Rufus we won't be able to carry on with the advertisement of this product" she kept a straight face.

" What! What do you mean by that?" She shouted.

" Well the customers complained about it, they don't like it and it smells like it's used for dead bodies"

"How dare you Elizabeth?" She yelled

" I won't be correcting you again it's miss Williams to you and besides it's what the customers said so I said what I said " she shrugged.

" You wouldn't say that to me, I paid you a huge amount of money to advertise my product I need a refund"

" I demand to know how much you paid, and besides there are people who paid more than what you paid why the heck are you shouting " Elizabeth said without sugar costing her words .

" I thought you were the best I never knew you were a phony" she laughed bitterly and Elizabeth rolled her eyes.

" No one asked you to patronize this company you chose to and I am the best and will remain the very best"

" No wonder you are still single at 25 because you lack manners" she spat and Elizabeth removed her shades squinting her eyes at her.

" Well no wonder you got married at a young age and gave birth to five kids for five different men because of money " she relaxed into her chair.

" Take that back!" She yelled.

" No I already said it and I don't go back to my vomit, now get out of my office and never come back here"

" Elizabeth you will regret this" she threatened.

" I still respect you that's why you have not being bundled out " Elizabeth bit the tip of her shades.

" You will regret this" she yelled waking out of the meeting room tired of the whole drama.

Immediately she got to her office her phone rang she hoped it wasn't Lara. She fished out her phone from her bag it was her pastor.