CHAPTER - 2

Lost in the world of sweet dreams and unaware of the upcoming chaos in his life, Apurv is sleeping soundly in his bed until SPLASH!!

"Aaaa, tsunami. Bachao, aaaa"

"Good morning bhaiya" , Aarohi chirped as she poured more water over her brother.

" Aaru, is this a way to wake anyone up?" , Apurv said irritatingly.

" My dearest big brother, this is the perfect way to wake anyone up if he does not listen on the first call. Mummy has called you outside. And one more news, she's angry with you" Aarohi said and ran away.

" At least tell me the reason why she is angry?" Apurv shouted behind her.

" Find out yourself bade bhaiya" Aarohi replied back giggling.

"God knows what tsunami is going to come today. And let me tell you my dear readers, that my mother rarely gets angry. But if she does, then no one can save you from her."

APURV'S POV:

I quickly freshened up and went straight to the kitchen where my mother was just finishing washing utensils in the sink. A flash of yesterday night's events came to my mind...

(Italics will represent the previous night's events in Apurv's POV)

"Apurv, since you will be done having dinner in the end, please wash the dishes before you sleep. It's 8.25 right now therefore you have enough time to do that." my mother said to me.

" But won't Shashi aunty be coming tomorrow for the household chores?" I asked.

" She's on leave tomorrow. Her health is not well." she replied

"Ookayyy. Don't worry mummy. I'll do the dishes before I sleep." I said holding her shoulders.

"Don't forget please." she replied.

"He Bhagwan! I forgot to wash the dishes." I said in an inaudible voice to myself.

"Yes bhaiya. And on top of that, you woke up late" my crazy sister said leaning on me from behind. Trust me, she loves witnessing me get a scolding from mummy. She could have woken me up a little late when my mother had gone to school to teach. But no, she has to irritate me always.

" Uth gaye sahibzade." mummy taunted me.

" mu-mummy vo, I was going to wash them.." I tried to make up an excuse.

" When? At that time when the pile of dishes gets even more huge than it is now?" She interrupted me.

Anger was clearly evident in her voice as well as her face.

"Because of you I had to take a half day from school to wash these dishes so that you people do not have to suffer afterwards. You had only one task, Apurv. Neither you have to check patients at home nor make food in the kitchen after coming back from hospital." She added, pushed me aside, took her bag and left for school. I was left behind, full of guilt.

Aarohi brought a plate of breakfast in front of me. Mummy had prepared aloo parantha, my favourite breakfast ever. But I couldn't even take a single bite and left for hospital without having food.

As soon as I reached, I heard some girl having an argument with the receptionist. She was standing with her back facing me and a young boy was standing along with her with a tripod in his hand and a bag in which I guess a camcorder was there.
*************************************
I am not a doctor or an MBBS student, so if any mistake is there, please pardon me.

I hope you all liked the chapter. Do share reviews in the comments. I would love to read them.
Please vote the chapter as well.

See you soon :)