CHAPTER-4

MAHI'S POV

I was trying to convince the receptionist to let us meet Dr. Tarun but she wasn't listening. I flipped my hair back in frustration and realised that someone was standing behind me and my hair hit him. I immediately turned back and started apologising to him. He was wearing a white coat so I assume that he might be a doctor. That doctor was staring at me as if he hadn't seen a girl before. When he realised that he was actually staring at me, he moved his gaze to the receptionist and enquired about the matter. I told him about the same and he called Dr. Tarun to confirm about the meeting. Thankfully, the confirmation came and we were allowed to meet him. That doctor asked us if he should drop us till the cabin of the medical director. The way he asked me this and stared at me, he appeared to be a cheap stalker who is looking at something very new and fascinating. Thankfully, Raunak broke our trance and agreed with him. He started walking ahead and we followed him.

" What was the need to agree with him? We could have found the way." , I asked Raunak in a low voice.

" It's better to take help than asking every second person about the cabin," Raunak replied. "And what's wrong with you? You were fine a while ago."

" This doctor seems to be a stalker. He was staring at me."

"Oh come on! It's not everyday you get to see a monkey at a human's hospital."

" yes..... Wait what! What did you say? I am a monkey?"

"I didn't say that. You said" Raunak replied while trying to stop his laughter.

"You....."

"Here we are." Dr. Stalker cut me in between.

Yes, I have named him dr. stalker. He was looking at me like a monkey looks at things in the hands of people. Oh my, a new name, Monkey. He deserves that. I mean, if you really want to stare at a girl then look nicely. Who looks with a mouth open?

Thinking about him, I entered the cabin of the medical director. It wasn't a huge one. Unlike the cabins of other people occupying high posts, this seemed to be a simple one.

“Good morning Ms. Mahi. I am really sorry, I don't know how the interview skipped out of my mind.” Dr. Tarun said

“ Good morning sir. And no issues. I know how busy you doctors are. And thank you so much sir for giving us your precious time. It really means a lot”

“ Thanks to you that you agreed. Otherwise very few people come to the hospitals with reasons other than illness.”

“ Its our pleasure sir. Shall we start with the interview?” Raunak replied.

“ Oh yes. Sure.” Dr. Tarun nodded,

“Apurv, you also join us.” He added while signalling towards Dr. Monkey

“But why me?”

“ Because you are the one who is doing this noble job in the field of neurosurgery from our hospital.”

“ Are you sure?”

“Yes. For sure”, he went towards Dr. Monkey and said something in his ear, and his ears became red. Oh my God, I have read in novels that a guy’s ears turn red when he is blushing. But why is Dr. Monkey blushing?
Listening to Dr. Tarun, that monkey agreed and sat down and we started the interview.

*************************************
Hey folks,
I hope you all are doing good. Here's your next chapter. I hope you all like it .

Please click the star button below and vote. It really motivates a lot to write when you people vote for the chapters.
Do comment your views and suggestions as well.

See you soon😊