Chapter 18: Giving Them A Taste Of Their Own Medicine

⚠️ This chapter will include violence. So, if anyone is not comfortable with it, please do not read it. People included here are not related to the real life people in any way. It is purely my imagination.

Previous Chapter:

Gasps were suddenly heard all around the room.

Mr Kim / Kim brothers: YOONGI!!!!!

Author's POV:

Everyone gasped when Yoongi was suddenly held by Jungkook from his throat and thrown at the wall harshly.

They looked at Jungkook, who was standing there with a smirk and staring back at them with his golden eyes.

Jungkook: Before even talking about my Eomma, you guys need to think 100000000 times.

He said with a calm voice. It sent chills through everybody's body.

Jungkook: UNDERSTOOD!!!!!!!

He shouted when he didn't get any answer in return.

Everyone immediately nodded their head.

He went toward Yoongi, who was leaning against the wall, hissing in pain.

He bent down to Yoongi's level and stared creepily at him.

Jungkook grabbed his hair and pulled his hair harshly, so now Yoongi was looking straight in Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook: Do you remember smashing my head against the wall without any mercy? Well I fucking do.

With that he smashed Yoongi's head against the wall.

Yoongi felt himself numb for a few seconds. He felt everywhere spinning.

When the numbness and spinning finally stopped, he felt a throbbing pain in his head. He felt the red blood trailing down his face. He looked at Jungkook and saw him smirking at him.

Before he could even process anything, his head was smashed to the wall again.

This time the pain was more excruciating than the first time. He felt like his skull got hit with a hammer. He knows that it's also because of Jungkook's insane powers. He knows that Jungkook isn't even using half of his power.

He felt his eyes tearing unwillingly.

His ears were ringing badly and he couldn't focus on any of the gasps of the alphas or scoffs and cheering of the omegas.

Jungkook grabbed his hair harsher and forced his unfocused eyes to focus on him.

Jungkook: Oh, is little baby crying? Where did your alpha power go suddenly? You were so powerful when you were beating me yesterday. WHERE DID IT GO NOW HUH?

Yoongi shut his eyes when he felt his head going to burst at Jungkook's shouting.

Jungkook got up with his hold still on Yoongi's head. He pulled Yoongi also with him through his hair.

Jungkook innocently looked at his mama.

Jungkook: Mama, do you have a whip or a belt?

Soobin smirked and told Yeonjun to give Jungkook the whip he brought with himself.

Jungkook smiled when he saw the whip.

He took it excitedly from his future appa and left his hold on Yoongi's hair who fell down.

He turned toward Yoongi and smile widely at him.

Jungkook: You alphas would always beat, whip and kill omegas. Let's give you the flavor of that too.

With that Jungkook raised the whip and whipped Yoongi hardly.

A groan silently came out of Yoongi's mouth. (Bruh, he's still an alpha, he's not gonna break so easily, so let's give him a little more candy).

Jungkook raised the whip again and brought it to Yoongi's back.

Yoongi groaned again and fisted his hand.

Jungkook scoffed and turned towards his mama.

Jungkook: Mama, do you have whips for the others too?

Soobin smiled and nodded his head.

He looked at Yeonjun, who turned toward his people and told them to give the other omegas whips too.

Jungkook wrapped the whip around Yoongi's throat and pulled Yoongi up by the help of the whip. Yoongi chocked and tried to release the hold, but it went in vain because it's the true blood omega we're talking about.

Jungkook: Each of you will take a whip, and each of you will take your revenge from the alphas that have hurt you. But leave Mr. Kim and the Kim brothers for me.

Omegas looked at Jungkook with fearful eyes.

Jungkook's eyes softened.

Jungkook: I promise you, they can't do anything to you. Before they would even think of hurting you, I'll kill them at the spot.

With that, Jungkook looked at the alphas with a glare, who gulped but tried to stand their ground.

Jungkook scoffed at them and their pathetic egos.

The omegas took a deep breath before slowly taking a hold of the whips.

Jungkook smiled before turning towards Yoongi, who had almost turned black.

Jungkook released his neck, and Yoongi immediately fell down and started gasping and taking deep breaths.

He didn't even have a second to catch his breath before Jungkook started whipping him without any mercy, repeatedly.

Jungkook: YOU WANT TO KILL MY MAMA? HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK OF THREATENING MY MAMA?

But Jungkook suddenly got silenced and closed his eyes for a second before opening them again.

Jungkook: You guys are not powerful. You guys are not strong. You guys are fucking weak and pathetic. You guys should've protected omegas from every danger, not become the danger for them. I did not make them fragile for you guys to hurt and kill them.

Everyone gasped including Soobin when they saw Jungkook with purple eyes, and flames coming out of him.

The whole room got windy and everyone tried to hold onto something to not be sent flying away by the wind.

Everyone could not believe their eyes. Only moon goddess had purple eyes. How can it even be possible?

Jungkook???: You guys dared to raise your hand on my pure creation. You dared to hurt one of my creations that I've spent my longest time creating. I gave you guys time. Time to mend on your mistakes, but you guys were becoming more vile and hungry in power. I was forced to make one of my most special and pure creatures become merciless and heartless so that he could break you guys down. I was forced to make Jungkook heartless just so he could give the poor omegas justice. The anger of mine and the curses of heartbroken mothers will break you guys to pieces slowly. Remember my words.

These were the last words that came out of Jungkook before he fainted.

Yeonjun was fast to hold him and order his people to grab every single alpha.

Soobin quickly went toward his baby too and kissed his forehead while crying.

Mrs Kim slowly sat down on her knees, crying herself.

Mrs Kim: We just saw the moon goddess.

She laughed before turning toward the alphas being taken by the vampires.

Mrs Kim: You guys have the curse and anger of the moon goddess following you. You guys have no way out of this now.....