"friends"

Hey guys, sorry that I haven't been updating. Things have been hectic lately so I'll just get on with what I have to say well technically type today, so i hope you can relate or get help out of this. Love you guys. (Hope you guys enjoy that sassy pic of pete lol)

So, you know how you have those friends who like to make fun of you or like bully you but it's only just for fun? Yeah, I have those friends but they usually do it mostly on me. They always gang up on me, offend me, twist my words, think that I'm stupid and the list goes on and on. I'm just so sick of them treating me like shit like I can handle their horrible comments and think I can brush it away like it's nothing. Especially my one friend (im not gonna put her name so we'll call her Rachael) Rachael is my bff but she doesn't act like it. She always makes up lies and stuff just to fit in cause me and my other friend, (we'll call her Alex) Alex have a lot in common. See, the problem here is that whenever me and Alex are just alone you know, me and her only together, we act like the best of friends, but when Rachael comes in they both start to ignore me and they always twist everything I say. Like can I please finish what I was going to say before you make bitchy comments about it? Thnx. Rachael tries so fucking hard to fit in with us, we EVEN told her that it's okay to just be yourself, but no she keeps on doing it that whenever we talk in our group chat she always says she feels left out bc me and alyssa are literally just talking to eachother about something we like. And apparently she can't seem to join like if you feel left out just join in! We won't judge you. Okay? Then she like gets very dramatic about it like really? I've had more problems and this isn't even one. It's like she hasn't grown up. I may sound harsh but I'm not gonna lie and sugar coat it and baby her. I'm gonna tell her the fucking truth whether it hurts so not. You need to grow up. She's fucking 15 years old! Yet she acts like we're 8 yrs old still! That's why me and Alex talk privately together w/o Rachael. Idek anymore. But it's been okay lately, but I still get mad and sad about it. Plus Alex has been there for me more than Rachael. I guess that quote is true. Best Friends doesn't mean if you've known them the longest, it's about who stayed by your side the longest.

-------------------------------------------------------------I hope you guys understand what I've been through lately and somehow you can try to relate. I hope you guys have a great day! I'm literally typing this at 6:04 am and didnt sleep cause I needed to get this off my chest.

~Casey