stress & racing thoughts.

life. life is something we try to survive to get through as we try to do our best to succeed. "try" and "succeed" are the two words in that sentence are both something we always fail at. ironic is it not? well that's just life for you.

all these thoughts racing into mind makes me want explode. to scream. to hit. to throw. to break into pieces. all i want is to something to live for. but how can i when theres nothing to even live for now? every night i wish that things will go back to the happy times. they never seem to come true.

my friends probably- scratch that- hate me now because how annoying and how im such a lonely useless idiot who no one wants to hang out... is it sad if i even wouldnt hang out with myself? yeah, useless of me. i always say I'll end my life, but.. i never do. im just waiting for sonething to save me. yeah, it sounds idiotic but i do believe theres a chance that i will gain happiness.

but in the mean time, that still doesnt change how worthless i feel. ill always have that feeling with me with my life and i have nothing to deny about that. i just really hate myself. i always wish i was never truly birn into this horrid life. lol i dont think anyone will notice if i disappeared. everyone ignores me anyways. no one wants me as their "friends". why are they still pretending just leave. wow, am i actually crying? suck it up you useless piece of shit you already know nobody loves you.

p.s, stop giving me dreams on how im going to end my life, head. i already know what to do.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 08, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Thoughtsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें