Is It Because Of The Alcohol?

Sasuke nods once before kissing Sakura, that odd feeling rising in his chest again. Sasuke's hesitance melts as the kiss deepens. His tongue slips past her lips. Her fingers move to unbutton his shirt.

It's hot. It's almost too warm between them that the clothes feel like they're burning him. The once quiet room becomes accented with quickening breaths as the duo undresses one another in a whirlwind.

Sasuke guides Sakura down to the bed after pulling her dress off over her head, only in his undone pants at this point. He pulls away from the kiss for the first time as he unhooks her bra and tosses it aside, eyes and hands exploring her chest. Sakura's body melts into his touch, her expression hazy with lust as she watches him.

"Sorry. They're small," she breathes with a hitch in her words when he gently squeezes her nipple to see her reaction.

He doesn't say a word because he's too focused on feeding into his curiosities. He dips down to take a nipple into his mouth, one of his hands venturing lower to slowly begin sliding her tights down her hips and legs.

Her skin is like milk, warm and supple. It's the first time Sasuke's noticed so many intricacies about a woman. Her waist is tiny, and the slightest flash of abdominal muscle flexes every so often when she breathes in harder. There's a tiny birthmark, almost a perfect circle, on her right hip bone. And, fuck, Sakura smells incredible. It might be her shampoo or lotion. Sasuke doesn't know, but he does know it's making him drunker than the liquor.

After appreciating her chest for a bit, the Uchiha man ventures lower, completely removing her tights and underwear and taking a moment to pause and study the unbelievable beauty lying before him. Sakura's face is red, and she turns it to the side to avoid his gaze, arms wrapping over her chest as she tries to close her legs. He places a hand on either of her knees to keep them parted, "No hiding."

She looks down his bare chest to where his undone pants are riding low on his hips, tears welling in her pretty eyes, "But-" "I said no."

She must've been telling the truth when she said she's inexperienced. She's behaving like she's never seen a man naked before. Sasuke noticed it when she crashed on his sofa last week, too. He decides to attempt to make her more comfortable because he's already ruined their relationship. The least he can do is make this as enjoyable as possible for her.

Sighing, he moves back and proceeds to remove the remainder of his clothes. Then, he grabs her hand and pulls her upright as he sits.

.....

Sakura can't believe what's happening. It feels like some sort of fever dream as she pulls her legs from either side of her boss's body to sit on her knees before him. Those familiar hawk-like eyes follow her every movement as he guides her hand to his chest. What is he doing? She's mortified that he's looking at her naked body so unrestrainedly, but she's also struggling to keep her gaze on his face. She's terrified to look between his legs because she's only ever seen one man naked in person, and that was years ago.

The fingers around her wrist are calloused from who knows what, and an unbelievable heat is emitting from Sasuke's body. More than anything, Sakura can't believe just how badly she wants this man to do anything and everything to her. She's never felt like this in her entire life.

Her palm finally lands against his chest. The woman swallows nervously, searching her boss's face anxiously. He nods, guiding her hand lower at an agonizing pace.

He's so damn sexy.

Blazing heat pools between Sakura's legs, and she squeezes them together, her breath quickening as the toned muscles of his abdomen pass beneath her fingers. Never in her wildest dreams did she expect to touch Sasuke Uchiha like this. It's been a fantasy for weeks, of course, but she never thought it'd become a reality, especially by his proposal. Despite her fear slowly beginning to ease, Sakura's hands still tremble as they travel lower and lower.