Epilogue

"Now come the days of the king. May they be blessed." Gandalf crowns Aragorn and the people cheer. The king turned to his people.

"This day does not belong to one man but to all. Let us together rebuild this world, that we may share in the days of peace." Another wave of applause rips through the crowd. The wind carries white petals upon them. "Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I have come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world." Aragorn sings and walks down the aisle. At the end, he is met with a group of elves led by Legolas. The elven prince smiles and motions behind him. Arwen meets Aragorn there and everyone else stops existing for the couple. Legolas slips up next to Gilan, a pleased smile on his face.

"I'm guessing you look quite stunning, my prince." The bard turns to the blond elf with a loving smile.

"Just for you, my poet." Legolas traces Gilan's jaw with his fingers and places a soft kiss on his lips. The crowd turns to the four hobbits, who are being approached by the new king and queen. They bow.

"My friends. You bow to no one." Aragorn tells them and kneels. Everyone in the courtyard follows. Then the applause returns, this time directed to the hobbits.

"My father is here. He's going to want to meet you." Legolas whispers to Gilan and the bard sends him a horrified look.

"Oh? Well, I better make a good first impression then." He sighs. Suddenly, Merry pulls him by his cloak and pushes a lute into his hands.

"Quickly, Gilan, distract them! This is too much attention!" Merry yells and Gilan laughs. Very well, one more song wouldn't hurt.

"You're nothing, you're less,

you're broken, a mess.

Defeated and hopeless,

you'll sink to the depths.

The oppressors are mighty,

way greater in strength.

Let history warn you,

resistance means death.

Forget all they've told you

for history's fine glow

is tarnished by those who don't want you to know.

The power of your stories, your songs, and yourselves

to take back the land for men, dwarves and elves.

So sing loud and proud the song of the ten!

Be you halfling or human, be you dwarven or elven!

You carry their stories.

No oppressor can hide them.

Carry their glories and rise,

we will rise.

Sing loud and proud the song of the ten!

Be you halfling or human, be you dwarven or elven!

You carry their stories.

No oppressor can hide them.

Carry their glories and rise,

We will rise.

Bonded in a bloodquest for freedom and truth.

Destined to fail but the ten refused.

Ten daredevils apart unite as one fist.

The Mordor would crush them but they said "fuck this!".

They rallied the people with brave deed and song.

Their courage has shown them the right from the wrong.

The power of a story put fire in their veins.

The people will rise up to bring forth a change.

So sing loud and proud the song of the ten!

Be you halfling or human, be you dwarven or elven!

You carry their stories.

No oppressor can hide them.

Carry their glories and rise,

We will rise.

Sing loud and proud the song of the ten!

Be you halfling or human, be you dwarven or elven!

You carry their stories.

No oppressor can hide them.

Carry their glories and rise,

We will rise.

We will rise, oooh ohhh, we will rise.

Ooohhh

Sing loud and proud the song of the ten!

Be you halfling or human, be you dwarven or elven!

You carry their stories.

No oppressor can hide them.

Carry their glories and rise,

We will rise.

Sing loud and proud the song of the ten!

Be you halfling or human, be you dwarven or elven!

You carry their stories.

No oppressor can hide them.

Carry their glories and rise,

We will rise.

Rise!

We will rise!

Rise.

We will rise.

Rise...

I do not own the Song of the Seven by Joey Batey from The Witcher: Blood Origin. I just changed some words to fit the story better.

The End. Thank you everyone so much for the overwhelming support you've shown me. Love you guys. Please, do tell me how you liked the fanfic. 

AND ATTENTION EVERYONE!

I've started writing a new Legolas FanFiction and it is on my profile right now! So go check it out! It is called 'In The Ruins' and I just know if you liked this one, you're gonna like that one as well!