Chapter 1

(Bold= Na'vi Language)

(Italics= Jake or Me narrating)

*My POV*

"When I was lying there in the VA Hospital, with a big hole blown through the middle of my life. I started having these dreams of flying with a girl, boy and Izzy." Jake explains

"While I had the same dream, flying with the girl, boy and Jake." I explained.

"I was free." Jake said.

"But sooner or later, though, you always have to wake up." We both said.

Jake was seen waking up in a tube. I was not to far from him and also woke up.

"In Cryo you don't dream at all. It doesn't feel like six years. More like a fifth shot of Tequila and an ass-kicking." Jake said.

The Cryo chambers opened slowly, bring my best friend Jake Sully, and myself Isabella Augustine or Izzy out, making our bodies levitate due to the lack of Gravity.

"Tommy and I were the scientist, not me. Tommy and I wanted to get shot light years out into space to find the answers." I explained softly.

A body floated above ours, they were wearing scrubs and began checking over us.

"Are we there yet?" Jake asked curiously.

"Jake, stop acting like we're kids again." I said.

"Yeah, we're there, sunshines." The doctor smiled down at us. "We're there." 

*3rd POV*

In a flashback, Jake remembered how he had gotten himself into this position. While Izzy already had the position.

"It's about your brother." The first agent said as his voice echoed. The Coroner pulled back the zipper and on a black body bad, revealing Tommy Sully, Jake's identical twin brother. His body was pale, cold and still, inside the box awaiting identification and cremation.

Jake stared at the body of his brother sadly.

"So, a week before Tommy and Izzy's gonna ship out, a guy with a gun ends his journey for the paper in his wallet." Izzy narrated for Jake.

The cardboard box was closed after his body was covered back up. 

*My POV*

We were let go as we floated around.

"You've been in Cryo for Five years, Nine months, and 22 days." The Doctor shouted, floating around in the zero gravity, helping patients from their Cryogenic containers. "You will be hungry. You will be weak. If you feel nauseous, please use the sacks." The man pleaded.

Jake and I floated away from our chamber and up to the locker that said T. Sully on the outside of it. I went to find mine that said I. Augustine.

"Yeah, Tommy and Izzy was the scientists. Me, I'm just another dumb grunt going someplace he's gonna regret. Up ahead was Pandora. You grow up hearing about it, but I never figured I'd be going there." Jake said.

"Well, I was already going here, I studied with Tommy, so I was already going to come here." I said. 

*3rd POV*

"You're brother represented a significant investment. We'd like to talk to you about taking over his contract." The second agents in the flash back replied to Jake as his voice echoed.

"And since your genome is identical to his, you could step into his shoes, so to speak." The first agent's voice echoed as he fixed his wording realizing it was insensitive as Jake was watching the Coroner load the box into the cremation chamber.