Chapter 2

(Bold= Na'vi Language)

(Italics= Jake or Me narrating)

*My POV*

I was already up before Norm and Jake and I was exploring outside. My Avatar body had Na'vi clothes on. 

(IMAGE IS NOT MINE!!! But this is what I'm wearing)

I was walking around in the beautiful Na'vi clothes and loved it.

Soon I heard a door opening and saw Jake in his Avatar. The sun shined brightly on him and his eyes quickly adjusted. There was other blue Avatar's standing on the court playing basketball in human clothes, as Jake approached them, on wobbly footing.

"Hey guys." He greeted them, nearly falling over.

"Whoa." They both moved away from him.

"It's okay, I'll get him." I heard Norm's Avatar said. "Jake! Jake! Excuse me."

"Jake you have to come back!" The female tech yelled after him as he moved to get further away.

Jake ran through an obstacle course nearly running over a human. He apologized and kept on going.

"Jake! We're not supposed to be running!" Norm yelled after him, out of breath.

I watched with a smile. My best friend was happy again, I heard yipping from Na'vi's and smiled. I hopefully can gain their trust. 

Jake seemed to be getting better hang of the Avatar body, letting go of the wobbly control and taking full control of his new body. His feet smacked the ground with each step, allowing him to carry himself faster, feeling the grass and dirt beneath his feet. He laughed as he pushed himself harder, running and jumped over a small barrier, nearly crashing into an Ampsuit.

"Oh, geez. Sorry." Jake turned as he ran.

"Watch it!" The man controlling the suit called back to him.

Jake grinned and turned his body forward again so he could just keep on running. Dodging plant life, feeling the dirt between his toes, the wind in his hair had a whole new feeling to it again. He skidded to a stop and took a moment to take a deep breath and view the sights around him. From the obstacle course to the moons in the sky, the jungle surrounding the perimeter fence. He closed his eyes and smelled the fresh air, digging his toes deep into the dirt. Jake let out a healthy laugh and turned quickly as someone called out to him.

"Hey, Jake!" I called out walking over in my own Avatar body.

"Izzy?" Jake asked amused and I swear I saw a small blush on his cheeks.

"Well, who'd you expect, numb nuts? Think fast." I took a fruit from off one of the plants and tossed it to Jake and he caught it easily. "Motor control's looking good."

Jake took a bite of the fruit I threw his way and laughed appreciatively at its good taste. The juices running down his face and hands. I laughed at my compatriot, glad to see someone as excited as myself. The day was long after that. Getting real clothes on Jake, doing more exercises to see what his Avatar was capable of. And when it finally reached nighttime, all the people using Avatar's gather in a large building with high security fences and gates to keep intruder's out and leave, what will be empty Avatar's in.