Chapter 5

*My POV*

Ryan and Skylar yipped and began to ride forward. Jake and I was grabbed and restrained by some of the warriors and brought into the Home Tree. Neytiri and Tsu'tey hopped down with Ryan and Skylar and waited for Jake and me to show with the other warriors.

The Na'vi people moved away from us frightened as to why we were here. As we were brought forward, Tsu'tey grabbed my arm and Neytiri grabbed Jake's and they guided us into the center of the circle, seeing the leader of the Omatikaya Clan, Eytukan.

He was speaking with Ryan and Skylar.

"Father. I see you." Neytiri greeted him as she and Tsu'tey walked away from Jake and me and Eytukan walked towards them.

Eytukan nodded at them once and walked towards Jake and I. He eye'd us quickly and Jake nodded in greeting as well, unable to understand anything that was happening.

"Eytukan. I see you." I greeted, and everyone was surprised I can speak their language but he nodded to me at the respect.

"These creatures, why do you bring them here?" Eytukan asked concerned. 

"We heard from the All Mother today, that we had some place we were needed. Two spirits to meet and protect, Father. We've been trailing them all day. The male might be a bit....ignorant and slow. But the female, is strong, compassionate, and understands not to hurt any creatures, and speaks our language. But ask, Stitch and Jasiri. They were going to kill them, but there was a sign from Eywa herself." Tsu'tey assured him.

"Stitch? Jasiri? Is this true?" Eytukan asked, turning towards his son and daughter as they entered next to Neytiri and Tsu'tey.

"It's true. Neytiri and Tsu'tey were right about their feeling, and Eywa showed herself to us today through two of her Seedling spirits." Stitch nodded.

"I have said since the last time this nonsense occurred, that no dream walker will come here." Eytukan shouted and the four of them flinched.

"What's he saying?" Jake whispered to Neytiri as he got closer, nearly pressing himself against her back.

"The male's alien smell fills my nose." Eytukan crinkled his nose in disgust, making the people laugh.

"Our father is deciding whether to kill you." Neytiri whispered back to him. She pushed him back slightly, seeing Ryan coming towards us, making Jake back off slightly. I stood beside Jake, just in case he does something stupid. 

"Your father?" Jake hummed and stepped around Neytiri and Tsu'tey. "It's nice to meet you, sire." Jake reached his hand out.

We all stepped forward and pulled him away from the Clan Chief.

"Stay back!" Neytiri, Tsu'tey and I warned him quickly.

"Step back!" A Na'vi shouted as she came down the tree trunk. Everyone quieted and backed away from Jake and me, including Neytiri and Tsu'tey. "I will look at these aliens."

"That is mother." Neytiri explained as she approached. "She is Tsahik. The one who interprets the will of Eywa."

"Who's Eywa?" Jake asked. I slapped my hand over his mouth to shut him up.

Mo'at stepped around us, viewing our brains and our tails. Neytiri and Tsu'tey could tell by her stance she felt what they did. The purity that radiated from off us.

"What are you two called?" Mo'at asked us. Neytiri and Tsu'tey watched curiously interested as well. "Jake Sully." Jake answered. "Call me Izzy." I explained.