11: Doomed

CHAPTER ELEVEN

[Warning! Disturbing Contents ahead! Read at your own risk]

A deafening silence has enveloped the entire conference room upon hearing Dom's order. Nobody dared to make a single move, not even Dom's men.

Sweats started to ooze in their foreheads and their breathe tensed, their heart beats are almost audible as it created a visible vibration in their chest.

The pressure in the air started to press on them all, except for Dom who is staring dead serious at the Father and Daughter dou at the head of the long table.

Thud!

The silence was broken by something that fell in the hard marble floor of the room. It was the Head Council falling on his knees, trembling. Tears were falling from his eyes due to anger and frustration. It was because of the fact that despite his overwhelming power as a head of the most powerful organization of mafias in Mindanao, he couldn't do anything against Dom's order.

"N-no!" He uttered in horror.

"P-please don't do this to us." The head council's daughter begged as she also fall on her knees. "Wala kaming kasalanan sa 'yo." She added in between her sobs. She was already crying this entire time while painfully watching everything that happened in front of her eyes.

The thought that everything she saw would soon happen to her and her father almost made her collapse in the floor. The sliver of hope that she's holding on, that perhaps they could be saved from Dom's ruthlessness, has been obliterated in an instant when the latter issued his order.

And they knew that they couldn't do anything to defy it, unless they want to die.

But they could still try to beg. Maybe, they could make him change his mind if they'll beg for their lives.

But they can only hear Dom chuckle. His expression remained as usual.

"I've spent twenty long years in a hellish prison. I've been through countless situations as dramatic as this. So, do you really think that I could be swayed if you'll show me your tears? Ha! You're dreaming!" Dom mouthed walking towards the Father and Daughter dou.

"But if someone as pretty as this would beg, then maybe, we could talk things out." Dagdag pa ni Dom habang nakatayo sa harapan ng mag-amang nakaluhod pa rin sa sahig.

Gamit ang kaniyang hawak na baril ay inangat niya pataas ang baba ng babae dahilan upang mapagmasdan niyang mabuti ang magandang mukha nito.

"You have two choices. You can either be my slvt or let your own father fvck you." Marahas na wika niya sabay alis sa harapan ng mag-ama.

Pagkarinig nito ay parang tinakasan ng kaniyang sariling kaluluwa ang anak ng Head Council. Iniisip niyang makakaligtas na siya sa karahasan ng hindi kilalang lalaking ito, ngunit mas magiging mahirap pala ang kondisyon nito.

She's not a slvt!

Oo nga at pinapakita niya ang kaniyang seksing katawan sa kaniyang mga social media fans, ngunit pang-aakit lamang iyon upang makakuha siya ng mas maraming followers na makakatulong sa kaniyang karera bilang isang modelo.

Kasikatan lamang ang pakay niya kaya niya nagagawa ang mga bagay na iyon at hindi ang maghanap ng mga gwapong lalaki na posibleng maakit sa kaniya.

She's not a slvt and she won't become one.

Pero mas nanaisin ba niyang makaniig ang sariling ama para lang hindi magiging pvta ng isang hindi niya kilalang lalaki?

"I will count to three.. If you can't decide until then, then that means I will make a decision myself and you won't like it for sure.. One." Wika ni Dom habang tinitigan ng seryoso ang dalaga.