THEORIES?!

*Cutely appears with a few WACKY theories for no reason in particular*

(I'll add more later)

SPOILERS FOR II!

NUMBER 1: The walkie-talkie is MephoneX (we've never really had a confirmed voice)

NUMBER 2: The reason they made a third season to bring back some of the silliness instead of FINISHING season two first is 1 of 2 things.

2a: They plan to kill off Mephone at the end of season 2 and implemented the story of running from meeple/Cobs as a filler story

2b: MEPHONE4 IS THE LOST SHIMMER. Thats right you heard me. MEPHONE4 either in coding/design in general has had the shimmer egg implemented into him. Think about it! Back in season 2, in 'hatching the plan' when the shimmer ship screeched Mepad was not effected, but MEPHONE WAS. Also, every other meeple product has some sort of emotional or functionality defect. 4s was murderous, mepad couldn't feel, 3Gs was bugged from the beginning, but MEPHONE4? He always had fully fledged emotion, SOUL, and compassion. Almost like he had a *soul* to begin with. (There is more evidence I compiled aswell)

WE DIVING INTO FNAF LEVEL LORE WITH THIS ONE 🗣️💥

ANOTHER THEORY (3): springy is an abandoned Meeple mascot, we know springy has *bounced back* before. Who's to say he wasn't thrown off the mecloud due to him being 'defective' because of his glitchy madness? And chaotic personality! Cobs could have had enough with his antics and thrown him over board.

THEORY 4: Toilet is dead, or captured

THEORY 5: Nickel, what is your tragic backstory? I personally think he's got daddy issues tbh. Maybe mommy issues too.

THEORY 6: Taco has no home to go back to because she stays out in the forest even when we know for sure there is a civilization out there.