The beginning!

STORY TIME OF HOW I FOUND OBJECT SHOWS!

Back when FrameCast was still a thing (plz tell me if you've heard of/used it) before it was deleted BFB and BFDI began to trend on the app. I had no idea what the heck it was other than people were making object OCs. Like— EVERYONE. And I didn't really hop on the trend at all. I kinda ignored it until 1 and a half years ago when at I was at a friend's house I decided. "Welp, I'm gonna do some art here and they're not in the room so— might aswell watch something for background noise." I then proceeded to watch BFB (I didn't watch bfdi first). And it didn't take long for me to become obsessed. It was my FAVOURITE at first. I was so obsessed I spited other object shows and refused to watch them, even after my sibling recommended me II. Eventually I caved an marathoned the whole show in like— 2 days. I loved it. And became even MORE obsessed. And from then on became the fanfic/fangan writer I am today.

So you can thank FrameCast for all of this.

This was my first ever object art! Back when I had no idea what Object shows were. I was doing it for a sticker contest on FrameCast? Or maybe drawcast. (I don't think I won...?) but it was still fun!

(This isn't my OC)

And if it's your OC, I hope you like(d) it!

Respects to FrameCast. The app that started my animation passion and potential future career.

———