Three

Dear Diary,

Its been weeks since I got the mark. I am so sad all the time. I always cry out at the night time. I don't know what to do.  Harry, Ron and Hermione are always concerned about me. Mostly Harry. I don't talk to them much. My happiness has been snatched away after that incident. Malfoy and his goons always gets a plan to taunt me and give me snarky remarks. They also verbally abuse me. When we were practising DADA. We got caught because of Cho and her friend Marietta of their carelessness or they planned it I don't know. I always hated them. They don't seem nice to me always giggling and making fun of me. Harry hadn't noticed that. Harry is banned from quidditch too. Today Harry insisted that I come to Hogsmeade with him to freshen up my mood. Malfoy  came and started throwing insults at me. He siad to him, " I see hadn't left the filthy mudblood. Nevermind you are going to leave her when you get to know her nasty little secret. Filthy mudblood". I could see that Harry's blood was boiling after hearing this. He said to him, " Don't call her mudblood or I would not hesitate to break your bones Malfoy. Even it means going Azkaban". I stopped him. Malfoy smirked and said "Will see" and left. Harry gifted me this dairy and it helps ease my emotions. My diary is always hidden where no one could find it. I can't understand how can I explain this mess to Harry and also, Ron and  Hermoine. This is it for today. Bye. Good night.

Yours gloomy,
Katherine