💔-000 - The fall, and the help.

This book is full of headcanons, you have been wAaaAArneEd.... SpoOky...

AND ALSO SPOILERS FOR THE PILOT TO EPISODE 'WELCOME TO HEAVEN', after that episode, it'll be my own story but yeah I'll try to add some episodes or some character saying that something happened to them in one episode but isn't shown, for example (slight spoilers for 'Scrambled Eggs'):

[A]: Where were you?

[B]: I was in a overlords' meeting. Why?

I hope I explained myself well-

"Chapter 000:
The fall, and the help."

"Y/N. I hate to say this, but... You are expelled from heaven." The winged woman says to the shorter one.

"But- I- I just wanted to redeem those poor demons! Y-you can ask Adam, or Lute! I did n-nothing-" "Your way of thinking has damaged some of our best soldiers, because of your fault, stinky ass-"

"Language, Adam." The man mutters a 'sorry'. "I swear, I didn't do-" "Enough, my angel... I'm sorry." She says, and raises her hand, as the clouds under the girl disappear, making her fall to a dark pit, screaming.

...

"She'll be okay, right?" The man unexpectedly asks, looking at the taller seraphim. "...Adam, I just sent her to hell. She's not going to be okay." She replies bluntly, disappearing in the wind with her abilities. Adam looks at the ground (which were just clouds) concerned for his crush.

The girl hits the floor, and luckily lands safely because of her wings flapping the best they could, because once an angel falls from heaven because of a specific reason, their wings fade slowly, but if strong enough, some angels can grow it back.

Luckily, Y/N was strong enough to grow them back with ease. The girl pants, and focuses her strength on her back, and some wings pop out like daisies. She starts to sniff, sob and cry, alone in the alleyway, with no one to help...

At least that's what she thought. A girl walks into the alleyway, followed by a shorter girl.

"Oh my- Are you ok?!" The blonde girl runs to her, crouching to her height since Y/N was on the floor, as the other girl follows.

"Wait- Y/N? Is that you?" She asks, looking at the fallen angel with shock. Y/N calms down a bit, looking up to the shorter girl, "V-vaggie?" She asks shakily. "What happened to you? Why are you-" Vaggie looks at the blonde girl, before turning to Y/N again. "Why are you here? I thought you stayed at another place in hell..."

"...W-what? But Vaggie, you know I'm a-" Vaggie covers her mouth before she finishes the sentence.

"You're a sinner, yes, I know..." Vaggie lies, and signals to Charlie, who was looking at her with a worried face, not listening in the conversation. "I-... I just fell here in hell, I- I guess I am a sinner, then..." She gets up with the help of the couple.

"Come, I can bring you to my hotel and you can rest there, sounds good?" The blonde girl asks, not giving the girl to answer since they arrived already.

After resting a bit and having a good hot chocolate because Charlie was insisting, the angel sits on the couch, sipping on her hot chocolate, and one hand traces its fingers up a bandaid Vaggie put on a scratch on her cheek when she fell from heaven (literally).

She feels someone sitting beside them, and they glance at the princess of hell with a neutral face. They speak with a soft voice, "thank you for your hospitality, I appreciate your help in a situation like this. You really are a kind soul..."