💔-Chapter 004 - Overture (3/3) (+)

Half of this chapter is episode 1 being finished, and the other half being 'radio killed the video star' beginning (episode 2), enjoy!

AlSO UHMMM

Thank you so much for the sudden support, I love y'all sweeties so much <33

"Chapter 004:
A small visit."

"Episode 2:
Radio killed the video star ((...Except there's no episode))"

What I mean by no episode is that not every chapter (til' it gets to 'welcome to heaven') will be Y/N in the episode, this chapter will be just a chapter but with hints of the episode! If I explained myself well...

So uh, thanks again for the support, love you all <33 hope you enjoy this chapter!

Warning: slight suggestive 'scene' in a flashback.

...

((((...Adam jerking o- I mean, whatt???))))

_______💔_______

"-You've got those eyes that drive me crazy, and I've got eyes to watch you sleep." -An Unhealthy Obsession.

Charlie opens the doors of the hotel, entering and stepping aside so Y/N could enter too. Though, she noticed something... "Why is there a cat on your head?" She asks, pointing at the ginger cat on the mentioned place.

"Huh? This? Oh, Adam gave it to me..." She twirls her hair, giggling and walking to the couch, plopping down on it and stretching her wings, playing with the ginger cat which its color reminded her of Adam.

"...Alright then?" "Charlie, Y/N! How did it go? Did they listen?" Vaggie puts her hands on Charlie's shoulders. Charlie puts on a fake smile, "yeah, they sure did..." She lies.

"...Darling. You don't have to-", "Okay! Come, we have something exciting to show you!" She drags Charlie to the living room where everyone was. Y/N would fly there because it was a little far, but she was just lazy to use her wings, so she just walked there.

"Alastor pulled some strings, and it's about to air." She says, sitting on the couch beside Charlie. Y/N looks around for a place to sit, and Husk pats the seat next to him, Y/N smiles and sits beside him as he smiles back, both looking at the TV. "I pulled a few limbs too!" He laughed.

"Wait, the... Commercial? You all made a new one?" Charlie asks, Vaggie smiles, caressing Charlie's hand with her thumb, putting her head on her shoulder.