💔-002 - Overture (1/3)

Hii!

Y/N's big shoezz

Y/N's big shoezz

"Chapter 002:
Seeing you again."

"Episode 1:
Overture."

"-...Don't worry, mom. I'll make you proud." Charlie closes the book, and Y/N stands beside her with a serious face.

In just one week, Y/N has learned to be more serious, and cold-hearted. She... Didn't want to be betrayed again.

But hey, positive things? Everyone got a new look in just one week! Even Y/N. Now her wings were slightly stronger because of training, and her light blue glowing halo was slightly larger.

Vaggie walks closer, "Charlie?" The mentioned looks at her with surprise, "ah! Oh, shit... Did you hear all that?" "Uhm... Yeah, I was right there, hun." She points to the doorway. She looks at Y/N, "hey, Charlie's bodyguard and assistant, how are you doing?"

Y/N doesn't answer.

"...Cold as always since last week." Vaggie adds, "Sorry, I get preEtty worked up after an extermination happens. This story helps..." She looks at the book, saddened. Vaggie chuckles, "Don't worry, I enjoy your theatrics. Are you alright?" She asks, sitting beside Charlotte.

"Yeah... I'm fine. Just... thinking, ya' know? Family stuff." She replies, Vaggie was not really convinced. "Did you hear from your mom?" She asks.

Charlie shakes her head. "how long has it been now?"

"Not that long, only... Seven....years, off doing something important, I'm sure! But, this kingdom was something she really cared about. Something I care about." She adds, Vaggie sighs, "Well, at least you're not alone." "I just hope that everything I'm trying to do here will work."

"It will, darling. I have faith in you." Y/N sits beside Charlie, fixing her bow a bit... But no smile or anything. Just a serious face, like always. KeeKee jumps into Y/N's head, playing with the winged ears. Y/N rolls her eyes, and gets up when Vaggie and Charlie do too.

"Now, come on, girls. Alastor says he has something to show us." Vaggie walks to the doorway, Charlie following, before she stops at the doorway, not feeling Y/N following her.

She turns to the fallen angel and catches her staring out the window, specifically the Bell Tower from Heaven Embassy, a loud bell ringing through the city from it.

"...Another year for extermination to come." Y/N speaks, with no emotion in her voice. Charlie looks at her with a sad face, knowing what happened to her because Y/N chose to tell her. "...Are you coming, apples?" "...Coming." Y/N replies, following the princess.

_______

"So, what do you think?" He asks, turning the television off.

Vaggie sits beside Charlie, and Charlie beside Y/N. "...I'm sorry, Alastor, but I have to ask- What-"