💔-Chapter 003 - Overture (2/3)

(e/c) - Eye color.

"Chapter 003:
A boring meeting, an interesting ending."

Enjoy, and also thanks for those who voted and commented (even if it was just little comments or random shit)! Love y'all <3

Also this chapter is kind of a filler so uhmm

______________

Y/N and Charlie look bored, propping themselves on their elbows while listening to Adam ramble about his sex life and boast himself up. Y/N plays around with her spear with its beautiful golden touches, waving it around... While Charlie just fixes Y/N's wings a little... Secretly because she wanted to touch them but Y/N wouldn't let her just because, so this was a good excuse to touch them. Just to 'fix' them a bit.

They were so soft.

And fluffy.

So soft and fluffy.

This was so peacefu-

"So, I was playin' this gig, and for some fuckin' reason, this virtue chick was diggin' on the drummer, and it's like, 'do you know who I am? I'm fuckin' Adam. I'm the original dick!' " And there he starts again. He points to his d(u)ck under the table. Y/N sighs in frustration, catching his attention, stopping his talking.

"..." Y/N maintains eye contact with him for a while...

...And he does too, completely lost in her (e/c) eyes.

"So uh, as I was sayin'-" And theEeRe he goes again. "All dicks descend from me! You think you want drummer dick, bitch?" He turns to Lute, and the younger woman shakes her head, then he turns back to Charlie and Y/N- Specifically the fallen angel, who was looking at him, listening to him... Kind of.

She was just looking at him so he could stop being a thorn on her side because he wasn't getting any attention...

Flashback

"So, I replied to her: 'No way I'm paying 300... Heaven dollars for a fucking doll!' so yeah uh, she shat her pants- Are you even listening, princess?" The archangel has enough of this, sitting up slightly under the cherry blossom tree in a more private place in heaven.

The angel watches some golden (literally) eagles pass by, and she notices Adam not talking anymore as she turns to him with a nervous smile, getting caught. "Sorry, uhm- What were you saying?"

"Oh come on, darling! You have been distracted all day! What about your handsome boyfriend? He needs some attention too!" He pointed at himself. Y/N sighs, lowering her wings, "sorry. It's just that I've been... Thinking about something. It might work."

"What will? What will work? Tell me- Tell me right now! Please! I just want to listen to your voice!" He pleaded desperately, but Y/N knew he was just joking around, so she rolled her eyes playfully. "Alright, I'll tell you... So, what if... We rehabilitate demons?"

Adam stays silent, and burst out laughing. "What- Rehabilitate? Demons? What- Ha! You're joking, right, babe?" He continued laughing, and his laugh soon dies down when he sees his girlfriend with a serious face. "I'm not joking, Adam. Do you think I would joke with a thing like this? They were humans before, humans make mistakes, but they learn from them. Life on earth has so many rules, it doesn't even feel like free will. It's understandable they- Adam! Are you listening?"