💔-001 - Pilot

The pilot from Hazbin Hotel to the episode 'Welcome To Heaven' starts here!

"Chapter 001:
Pilot"

Y/N wakes up, yawning and stretching her wings, getting up as she looks around.

'...Oh. Right. I'm in hell. Cool.' She thinks, grabbing some random clothes from her closet, which was just a white dress with some golden touches here and there.

The rest was up to the reader's choice.

Don't break the fourth wall.

Sorry.

Y/N walks to the living room, seeing Vaggie cooking, and Charlie walking to the balcony. She follows the younger one, not before hiding her wings on her back.

The taller one stands beside her, and Charlie points to the red sky, magic (?? Idk how to explain it sorry) comes out of her finger, resulting in some type of fireworks as demons of all kinds came out of their houses, buildings, they opened their windows, and some of them even came out of trash bins.

Y/N looks at the demons who got out of the trash bins with a disgusted look... Not because they were demons, no. She was just a clean freak.

Charlie walks back to the hotel, Y/N following along, not before giving a last glance behind her, where a blue small demon fell from the red sky, hit the floor, and gasped when seeing himself alive...

...And then getting run over by a car.

"So, today's plan is to get to the news station, present Charlie's project, and hope we get some sinners to come here, ready to get redemption!"

"Redemption? Wait, Charlie, you believe in redemption?! Oh my whoever's up there, I do too!" She smiles widely, Charlotte gasps, "reAAAALLY?!"

"Yes!"

"OH MY-"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHEHEHEHEHE-" They both squeal.

"Enough, girls, let's get to the news station, right now. We have 16 minutes left! Chop chop." Vaggie orders, Charlie and Y/N nod, getting ready as quickly as possible.

Time skip to when they get to the newd station

Newd*

Newd*

News*

News station

Lmao

"-Coming up next, we have an exclusive interview with the daughter of Hell's own head honcho, who's here to discuss her brand new passion project! All that and more, after the break!" She breaks a cup with her own hand, and turns to Tom angrily, "Suck it all up, you little bi-"

She gets cut off by a commercial break.

Vaggie exhales, fixing up her girlfriend's bow. "Okay, you remember what to say?" Y/N asks Charlie. The mentioned inhales, "Yep! Let's do this!"