25: We're Not Just Falling in Love Anymore; We're Demanding It

*SMUT AHEAD*

It's just as hungry as the first kiss, if not moreseo. He all but pulls me into his lap, his hands finding their place on the backs of my thighs, squeezing. Just like the night we kissed for the first time, I gently sink my teeth into his bottom lip and he groans, tipping his head back, exposing his neck.

I take the opportunity to move to just below his jaw, sucking a mark into the skin there. He hisses out a breath, and his left hand leaves my thigh to come up to pull me away - but I stop him before he can get there, grabbing his wrist and pinning his hand down against the mattress. His hips jolt upward, knocking into mine.

"Fuck." He already sounds absolutely wrecked.

I smile against his neck, and slide downward to nip at his collarbones. God, he has nice collarbones.

His hips cant up again as I suck on his collar, and he almost whines. "Eves."

I pull up from his neck, and move back to his lips, kissing him softly. "What, baby?"

Between kisses, he's breathy against my lips. "Stop teasing, you've been - mm - teasing me for months - mm - please."

"Please what?"

He rolls his eyes, and I prop myself up on my elbows over him. "Please fuck me." He deadpans. "How many times are you going to make me ask?"

I brush my lips over his, and grin. "As many times as I want."

He kisses me, looking up at me through his eyelashes. "Please." His breath ghosts over my face, his lips bump against mine. "Please, please, please please-"

I sit up, reaching behind me to find his dick. His eyes flutter shut as soon as I have him in my hand and he bites his lip. I run my hand up and down the length of it - it's just like the rest of him, long and skinny and gorgeous brown. I'm more interested in the way that his face shifts as I touch him - I've never seen him so vulnerable, so open. He's so pretty.

I run my thumb over the tip of him, smearing the bead of precum there down the rest of him. As much as I would like to keep teasing him - as much fun as I've had - he looks too sweet underneath me to keep stringing him along.

I rise up on my knees, and line him up, pressing his tip right against my entrance. Just that simple touch is enough to have Farleigh's eyes fluttering shut again. He takes a sharp breath, his hands digging into my hips. "No condom?"

"I'm on the pill." I say, sinking down on him slowly. The stretch burns for a second, but subsides by the time my hips are flush with his. His nails dig into the skin of my hips, and he moans like the breath's been sucked from his lungs.

"Fuck." He whines, high pitched and breathy.

Gently, I pry his hands away from my hips, and lean forward, placing them above his head. I don't pin his wrists there, but I move to nip at the lobe of his ear, and whisper, "Don't move."

I trail my hands down to his chest, and sit back up. Arms thrown above his head, he watches me with wide brown eyes as I begin to move, my palms against his chest as leverage as I bounce, rolling my hips every time he bottoms out.

Farleigh pants like he's the one doing the work, and grins. "Mmm, sit on it-"

I cut him off by tweaking his nipple. His hands move towards me, but I stop him, catching his wrists and pinning them back down where I'd put them. I stop bouncing, only swiveling my hips over his as I hold his wrists. My lips brush against his. "What'd I say?"

He rolls his eyes, and shifts, planting his feet on the bed so that he can fuck up into me. Now it's my turn to moan, my grip on his wrists tightening as he speeds up into a galloping pace. He grins, and tilts his head up to press his lips to mine. I can feel his smugness through the kiss. He pulls back, and I dip down to lave another mark on his neck.

He tips his head back, allowing me more access to the tender skin there. I take the opportunity to really bite, hard, and he keens, his pace faltering. I swing one of my legs around his, making him lose his footing. His hips fall back to the bed, and I begin to bounce again, the smug smirk now on my face.

Farleigh, breathless, laughs. "Fuck you."

"You are." I say. I release my grip on his wrists, and plant my hands on his chest again for leverage. He starts to match my pace, thrusting up every time that I slide down. It's delicious, and the heat in my stomach starts to coil, tightening.

A particularly hard thrust makes me falter. "Oh fuck-"

Farleigh uses my own tactic against me, and quickly wraps his arms around me, holding me close to his chest. He rolls the both of us, and my back hits the mattress. He wastes no time, one hand gripping my thigh to shift my hips upward, and the other keeping me held close to him, tucked against his collar.

I can only wind my arms around his shoulders and hold on as he resumes his galloping pace. "What-?"

"Just let me fuck you, please." He says, breathy and low in my ear. His lips drag against the side of my face. "Please. I've been waiting since that night on the roof, I-" He cuts himself off with a moan, and then laughs. "You're squeezing me, should I keep begging?"

A particularly hard thrust takes me by surprise, and I gasp, digging my nails into the skin of his back. "Fuck-"

He groans, tucking his face into the crook of my neck. "God- I jerked off twice that night. After you went to bed. And I thought about fucking you. I've thought about fucking you so much. And you kept just- mm," He takes a shaky breath. "I thought about begging. If I knew that it turned you on so much I would've-"

The coil of heat in my stomach tightens again, and Farleigh groans, doubling down and fucking into me with abandon, like he knows that I'm close.

I wind a hand into the curls at the nape of his neck. "Fuck, Farleigh-"

"Please." He says. "Please, I want you to cum, please, please-"

He sounds like he might cry, and that's what finally snaps the coil of heat in my gut. Warmth floods my system, and I groan low in my throat, letting my head fall back, exposing my neck. Farleigh takes the opportunity to skin his teeth into the tender skin, muffling his own moans as he sucks a hickey into my neck. He releases my neck with a high pitched sigh, muttering into my skin. "Yes, yes, yes, yes-"

His hips cant twice more before he stops, tensing up against me with a long moan before he collapses, smooshing me against the mattress. I soften my grip on his shoulders, and he sighs, melting into a boneless heap against my chest.

Semi-silence descends. I can still hear the sounds of the party leaking in from the window, but for the most part, it's calm. I run a hand through his hair, scratching his scalp gently. Contentment washes over me, and I smile, pressing a kiss against the side of Farleigh's face. He stirs, rolling off of me to flop onto the bed next to me with a long sigh.

"I think that was the best nut I've ever busted." He says, grinning.

"Wow." I laugh, rolling to look at him. "Ever? High praise."

"Well," He rolls to face me as well, our noses brushing together. Always, our noses are brushing together. "The tension makes it better."

I smile, and he returns it.

He sniffs. "I still have some coke left if you wanted to go again-"

I laugh. "Someone's eager."

He grins. "Maybe." He says. "You made me wait months, Eves."

I lift myself up and reach off the bed, digging in the lump of clothes until I find the little baggy of white powder. Leaning back, I drop it on Farleigh's chest, and lay back down. He wastes no time in shaking out a line across my stomach, and hoovering it up, running his tongue along the skin to gather the excess.

I giggle as he clambers back over me. "You're insatiable."

Again, he grins. "Maybe."