34: Dream Fast, Wish Hard

I wake up slowly, sleep clinging to my bones. Sunlight seeps in through the window, and I can see the yards of Saltburn stretching into the horizon, the maze in the distance. Farleigh noses against my neck, breathing in deep.

"Morning." I say.

His arm tightens around my waist. "Morning." His voice is raspy, his breath tickles the side of my neck. "Sleep good?"

"Mm." I hum as his hands slide lower, moving from my stomach to my hips. "You?"

"Mhm." He starts mouthing at my neck, nosing and nipping at the skin. He pulls at the waistband of the boxers I borrowed, and his other hand drifts back upward, underneath my shirt to cup my boob.

I grin against my pillow. "What's going on here?" I tease.

"I had a dream about you." He says, shifting closer so that I can feel his hard-on pressing against the back of my thigh.

"I see." I say. "What kind of dream?"

"You know what kind of dream." He groans, moving to suck at my neck.

"Mm." I let him play with the waistband of my boxers and suck at my neck, but make no move to encourage him, the body still addled with sleep. He starts to grind against my leg, holding me close to him.

"Eves." He whispers against the shell of my ear.

"Farleigh." I tease back.

"Proposition for you." He says, nosing against my jaw. "You let me fuck you."

"And what would I get?" I ask, tilting my head back so that he can better suck at the tender skin there.

"To have sex with me." He says.

"Compelling..." I move back against him. "How do you want me?"

Farleigh hoists himself up onto his elbows and moves to hover over me, one hand nudging my hips so that I'm laying on my stomach. I push my boxers down my thighs, and then kick them the rest of the way off. He wastes no time in nudging my legs open, and ridding himself of his boxers so that he can slip between my thighs and into me.

We both sigh at the same time as he slides home.

He starts the slow roll of his hips, and I cant back to meet him, letting my eyes flutter shut as I grip my pillow. Farleigh's head drops into my shoulder, the silk of his durag soothing my sun-warmed skin. He moans - high pitched and breathy - and presses a kiss to my shoulder. "Thank you."

"Mm." I grin against the pillowcase. "Always."

He slips a hand around to my front to play with my clit. Pleasure shoots through me, and I moan, shifting my hips so that his thrusts go deeper. He almost whimpers, increasing his pace from a sleepy grind to real fucking. The headboard keeps time against the wall as the bed begins to rock from our movement.

Farleigh pants against my neck. "Fucking love you."

"Love you too." I say, my voice wavering as the coil begins to tighten in my gut.

I love when he's like this - needy and panting as he works himself in and out of me, taking what he needs. I meet his thrusts as best as I can when he's basically laying on top of me, and relish the little moans and whimpers he makes. I've always loved the sound of his voice, especially like this, when he sounds like any moment he might burst into tears - and it's because of me.

"What did you dream about?" I ask as best as I can with the noises forcing themselves out of my mouth.

Farleigh groans, his thrusts slowing in speed as they increase in power. "That rave."

I know what he's talking about, even though we've gone to probably a hundred raves in the past decade. It was one of the first few that we attended - not the very first, but maybe the fourth or fifth one, once we'd gotten a feel for the atmosphere and knew the rules enough to feel comfortable rolling on molly with the rest of the crowd.

When we'd gotten home that night, still rolling a little and high from the weed we'd smoked too, I fucked him until we both passed out - and then when I woke up with his dick still inside me, fucked him back to life. A good night, all in all.

"What about that rave?" I tease, even though my voice is too breathy to be truly teasing.

"You should fuck me awake more often." He says, picking up speed again.

I moan, winding my hands into the fitted sheet. "I didn't know you liked it that much. You should - ah - tell me these things so that I - mm - can keep doing them."

"Well now you know." He says.

With a grunt, he wraps his arms across my stomach and pulls me up so that I'm on my hands and knees, and resumes fucking me, this time holding onto my hips, doing my half of the work for me. The change in angle has pleasure shooting through me, causing my toes to curl. "Ah- Farleigh!"

"Mm, Eves." He says my name like it's a prayer, pleading.

"Oh, fuck-" I choke out as he winds a hand around my front again, thumbing over my clit with a purpose instead of just idly swirling his fingers like before. He wants me to come so that he can - we've had sex enough times that I know the language of his body without having to be told. We've had sex enough times that he knows how to make me come almost instantly.

A shudder runs up my spine as I release, my front half sloping down into the sheets again as my shoulders give out. He moans, loud and unabashed as he thrusts a few more times before stilling, slumping over me and smooshing me back to the mattress. I let him lay on top of me, savoring the warmth of his body and the rays of sun streaming in from the window.

He nestles his face into the crook of my neck, nose pressed to the skin as he inhales deeply. "I'm starving."

"Breakfast is probably waiting downstairs." I say. I would lay here, like this, with his reassuring weight on top of me, all day if I could. But alas, the body hungers and thirsts.

"I wish we were at home so I didn't have to get dressed to eat." He mumbles into my shoulder.

"Sorry." I say.

He sighs, and rolls off me, flopping onto the mattress next to me. The morning sun makes his skin look almost golden. I let my eyes trace up, following the line of his hip until I reach his face and find him smiling at me, like he was waiting.

He reaches over to brush away the strands of hair that cling to my forehead. "Another proposition for you."

"Shoot." I say, grinning.

"In the effort of water conservation, how about-" He starts.

I cut him off with a kiss before sliding off the bed and heading into the adjoining bathroom.