7. cleared.

Tatiana POV

“So I’m going to assume there isn’t actually a problem here?” He asks.

“She assaulted our sons!” Mr Andrews says.

“And yet Marcus looks fine, there may be a scratch on Douglas’s head but was there any proof that it was Tatiana that did whatever it was that happened to him?”

“Her skateboard.” Mr Andrews says and they all look at me.

I pick up my new skateboard in one piece and the headmaster looks at the boys.

“That wasn’t the same one she had yesterday.” Mark says.

“Yeah cause I changed it. I have more than one skateboard.” I say.

“Where’s the other one?” His dad asks.

“At home?” I ask again.

“Exactly, why would she leave her skateboard at home if it didn’t break when she hit Douglas over the head.” He explains.

“It broke at the park. I’m a skater. I shred and it broke while trying a new move.” I say simply with a shrug. “And again you’re just speculating that it was a board that was used against his head.” I say.

“Since we’ve cleared this up, Tatiana will be going to class. If there’s any more misunderstandings please don’t hesitate to call me.” He says handing the headmaster his card.

“Punishment?” Mrs Adams.

“Oh yes, suspension. At the very least, I can’t imagine the trauma Tatiana has gone through having these boys, their other football friends and cheerleading girlfriends bully her relentlessly for the past year.” He says.

“Absolutely not.” Mr Andrews says.

“Or rather we’d go to court? I have Judge Williams on call.” He says.

“I-I don’t think that will be necessary Mr Maxwell but I will have the group attend detention everyday for the rest of the week as well as suspension from all their sports.” The headmaster says.

Kendall looks towards me.

“Is that okay?” He asks.

“Yeah.” I say and get up.

Kendall opens the door for me and I release a breath I’ve been holding.

“Thanks for that.” I say pointing back to the door.

“You know I’ve always got your back Tati and I know your mom would love to-“

“-let’s not push it.” I say chuckling.

“Fine fine I tried. But try and stay out of trouble, as much as I had fun ripping them to pieces I want you to enjoy this school.” He says rubbing my shoulder.

“I’ll try as best as I can.” I say and he leaves.

.