50-dinner date.

Tatiana POV

It took a while for me to be discharged out of the hospital but Kendall got most of the blow so he had to stay.

I don't think I could've faced the empty house. Jade and Mandy stayed with Kendall's parents as soon as they got word of the accident and I think it's for the best.

I don't think I could step up and play mom right now or just even begin to explain every fucking thing that's going on and affecting them so badly. They need a breather from here.

"You got it?" He asks.

"Yes thank you Micheal." I say with a small smile.

"No problem..." He says awkwardly shuffling his feet.

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" I ask with a small smile.

"You want me to stay?" He asks with a small smile.

"If it's not too much trouble, I don't think I could make it alone in this house." I say waving around.

"Sure, what do you wanna order?" He asks retrieving his phone.

"I was gonna make something...but if you want something then we can order." I say.

"Oh no I just thought-"

"-hey, relax. It's just me, you don't have to baby me and feel weird. You're here and I'm here." I say grabbing his hand.

He sighs before taking both of mine.

"I'm sorry I-i just don't know what's going on in your head. Like do you need space or do you want me to stay, I don't want to overstep or do less that makes you think I don't care about you." He says.

"Well considering you were stressing yourself over being perfect for me it shows you care a bunch. And to clarify I do really need you here, it's just kinda alot y'know and I want to catch the son of a bitch before I lose you for good." I say staring at him.

"Okay." He says giving me a tender kiss. "If company is what you need I can invite the others while we work on it?" He asks and I nod.

I grab his hand before kissing him one last time.

"I love you." I say moving to the kitchen.

.