28. disbanded.

Tatiana POV

“What?” They all ask

We or well I’m not a part of this anymore.

“What do you mean you’re not a part of this?” Micheal asked, sounding kinda hurt.

Exactly that James, I’m done pretending to be Nancy Drew and the crew.

“You can’t just give up, there’s so many other lives in danger here.” He says.

Don’t doubt that I’m not aware, I lost my gran and I almost died. I know what’s at stake here!!!

“Then you know-“

Stop! I can’t lose you guys too. Please.

Micheal doesn’t say anything as he storms out of my house.

The rest including Marcus give me hugs goodbye before leaving too.

“Hey are you okay?” Kendall asks and I shake my head.

“What happened?”

They’re going to get themselves killed and I’m bound to this useless fucking wheelchair while it happens.

“You can’t save everyone.”

But I can make sure they don’t hurt themselves or worse.

“Tati you are in no shape to return to this investigation, you can’t do this. I-I can’t.” Ken breathes out.

It’s either you or me, and I can’t lose you.

“And what makes you think I can lose you too?” He says looking down at me.

I grab his hand and squeeze it a bit.

.

I still hadn’t returned back to school but for the past few days while everyone was asleep I’d practice walking around the house.

Running was out of the question but I had to start somewhere. I didn’t tell him what the killer said to me but I can use that to flush him out.

‘He attacked the day Marcus came and said I forgave the unforgivable.’

‘aka Marcus.’

So that means the killer knew about Marcus’s whole redemption arc and that he was pulling up to my house.

But who would know that?

Chances are he distanced himself from his old group if he really wanted a change within himself so it couldn’t have been them. Plus those bozos are too stupid to pull something as strategic and that off.

I don’t have a routine so they couldn’t have known when I was taking a shower or that my gran was doing laundry.

Okay so it’s someone Marcus has spoken to or maybe seen his new development but he’s not the shares feeling type so who would know?

Mr Wilson.

.