Chapter 1: Alola To New Adventure!

[(JunkBot): I almost forgot; I just wanted to remind you guys that Duncan will be replacing Ash in this story. I hope you guys understand!)]

Previously on I Woke Up in Alola:
"(Arceus): *through message* "I bestow upon thee this Rotom Phone, thy Pokémon and thy mission: seek out all Pokémon."

I gasped in amazing. Arceus had actually reincarnated me into his world and had allowed me to take my Pokémon with me. I smiled as I looked up towards the sun before I briefly saw Arceus's silhouette very faintly on the sun's surface.

(Duncan): Thank you Arceus..."

I then let out a huge sigh of relief before looking at one of the Poké Balls that I was still holding. I was still quite curious as to what Pokémon it had inside it. With my curiosity peaked, I then tossed the Poké Ball up and it opened as a stream of blue energy came out and hit the ground, putting a Coalossal where the stream hit.

 With my curiosity peaked, I then tossed the Poké Ball up and it opened as a stream of blue energy came out and hit the ground, putting a Coalossal where the stream hit

(???): Coalossal!!!

[You Obtained Coalossal!]

I gasped in surprise at what I saw as Coalossal looked at me and smiled before I realised something; this was the exact same Coalossal I had caught on my Sword Save File and the one that I had fully EV Trained. I was overcome with happiness as a smile crawled its way onto my face before I hugged my Coalossal.

(Duncan): It's great to see you again, Coalossal!

(Coalossal): Coal...! (Yeah...!)

I then stopped hugging Coalossal before looking around for a moment. I brought out my binoculars and proceeded to look through them to see if I could try and find Ash and his Pikachu. And after a while of looking in almost every direction, and after me and Coalossal had asked over several wild Pokémon if they had seen a young boy named Ash Ketchum and his male Pikachu; but sadly, we didn't have any luck getting some answers. And after a little while of brainstorming, it finally hit me as I turned to look at Coalossal with a look of shock and surprise on my face.

(Duncan): I think I now understand why we weren't able to find Ash and Pikachu!

But Coalossal just looked at me with a confused expression on his face before I continued.

(Duncan): Think about it; we asked all those wild Pokémon and some of the people if they had seen Ash and his Pikachu, but they didn't. So that could only mean that Ash and Pikachu are probably somewhere else! To put it simply, we have the whole of Mele Mele Island to ourselves!

The last part of my explanation certainly brought a smile onto Coalossal's rock-clad face. However, the moment that Coalossal looked at the ocean, his smile was instantly replaced by a look of worry, which I quickly caught onto.

(Duncan): Oh, you're worried about the water? Don't worry, Coalossal. I'll make sure that the water doesn't touch you; well, unless we're in battle that is. Now come on; let's go and see what this place has in store for us today!