Chapter 3: Loading the Dex!

One day, at the Melemele Island Airport, lots of people and tourists were currently disembarking from the plane. However, a certain group had just got off the plane, revealing themselves to be none other than the notorious Team Rocket trio!

 However, a certain group had just got off the plane, revealing themselves to be none other than the notorious Team Rocket trio!

(Jessie): At last. The Alola Region...

(James): This great and distant land gives us a brand-new start for both the body and mind.

(Meowth): Yeah, and we're gonna do everything for da greatest Boss in all of Bossland.

(Wobbuffet): Wa-buffet!

[JunkBot]: Roll that flashback!

(Giovanni): "In the Alola Region, many rare Pokémon can be found.

(Meowth): [thinking] All right, Persian, you pompous jerk. Go ahead and enjoy sitting happily on da Boss's lap while you can. I'm gonna become number one, and then you know what you can do? You can just try the floor for a change, chump!

(Giovanni): Now go and collect Pokémon the likes of which I've never seen before! Fulfill the ambitions of Team Rocket!

(The Trio): Roger!

[Back in Present Time]:

(Jessie): Catching Pokémon...

(James): And conquering Alola!

(All Three): Ha-CHA-CHAA!

(Chorus): ♪I could get used to this heat on my skin
I can feel every day, I'm a little bit stronger
I only wish each day was longer

Yeah! We're having fun in the sun (the Alolan sun)
Week after week
It's just like we're on vacation

Yeah! Now our journey's begun,
Friends 'til the end
Number one's our destination