Chapter 2: The Guardian's Challenge!

It was currently nighttime and I was already fast asleep in bed. However, I was literally tossing and turning when quietly muttering to myself. Suddenly, I opened my eyes and I saw that I was in some sort of dreamworld with a long windy yellow road.

 Suddenly, I opened my eyes and I saw that I was in some sort of dreamworld with a long windy yellow road

(Duncan): Whoa! What is this place?

(???): "You are dreaming, Young One."

I quickly turned around and saw Tapu Koko floating behind me. I was absolutely stunned to see him in the dream world.

 I was absolutely stunned to see him in the dream world

(Duncan): T-Tapu Koko?! What are you doing here?

(Tapu Koko): "I have come to warn you, young Duncan."

(Duncan): Warn me? Warn me about what exactly?

(Tapu Koko): "I am currently unaware of the dangers thus far, but I would like you to be careful, just in case."

(Duncan): Very well, Tapu Koko.

Just then, I saw that the dreamworld was beginning to slowly fade away.

(Duncan): Looks like I'm waking up. Will I ever run into you again sometime?

Tapu Koko just nodded before he began to fade away as well. I just smiled as I closed my eyes just as a light enveloped me. Eventually, I woke up just as Professor Kukui was getting ready to head to the Pokémon School. Once I was fully awake, dressed and sorted out, I kept pace with

[Time Skip: Several Minutes Later]:

Several minutes later, at the Pokémon School Lana was already there, helping her Popplio practice its balloon making.

(Lana): Popplio, make a balloon!

Popplio then happily complied before she steadily blew a balloon out from her nose before it suddenly popped, whilst also shocking them. Meanwhile, Sophocles was busy with his heads-up display computer, with his Togedemaru happily watching him work.