- | E N Z O I M A G I N E |

-1565 words

_________________________________________________________

You're currently in your dorm. You're working on your homework while your boyfriend, Lorenzo is laying on your bed. Bored.
You've been doing homework for the past few hours and Enzo is
getting impatient and bored.
He doesn't want to seem clingy, impatient or annoying. He's just really bored and he wants to spend time with you.

He's craving your touch. He wants to kiss and cuddle you. He wants you to kiss and cuddle him.

He takes his eyes off the ceiling and he looks at you.
"Baby?" He says.
He sounds bored and annoyed. "Hmm?" You hum in response. Not looking up from the paper.
"Are you almost done?" He asks sweetly (as usual 🥹).
"Almost..." You answer as you dip your quill in the ink. He sighs heavily and looks back up at the ceiling.
He starts to look around your dorm. Trying not to think about the time. He sighs again and looks back up at the ceiling, trying to be patient.

About 1 hour later...

You were still focusing on your work. Enzo seems to have gotten more inpatient and annoyed.
"Babeeee?" He whines. "...yes love?"
You glance at him when you answer but you look back down at the paper. "Are you done yet? I'm boreddd." He says.
"I'm almost done..." You answer. Still not looking up from your paper.

"You said that an hour ago!" He whines in complaint.
"I mean it this time. About five more minutes." "Fine...but you owe me a kiss after." He says.
He sounds like he's joking but he's actually serious.
You chuckle and look at him "Fine, fine. You'll get your kiss soon. I'm almost done."
You give him a small smile and you go back to your work. Actually trying to hurry up quickly.
He smiles and sits up on your bed. He watches you do patiently while you do your work.

After some time you put your quill down and you look at him.
He smiles brightly and he gets up from the bed. You mirror his movement and you get up from your chair.
He opens his arms and hugs you tightly.
You hug him back, your arms wrapped around his neck.
"I'm sorry for being impatient...or annoying." He says as he slightly laughs after. You laugh too and say. "You weren't being annoying. I'm sorry for taking so long."
He smirks. He pulls away and says. "It's alright. But...I believe you do owe me a kiss though..."

You smile and laugh a little. You lean in and you kiss his lips.
It was a quick, but sweet kiss. When you pull away
you smile at him.
He smiles back. "Cuddles?" You ask smiling brightly. His face
lights up with excitement. "Yes please." He drags you to your bed.
You laugh a little as he does so. He lays on your
bed and pulls you down with him. Both his arms are wrapped around you tightly while your head is on his chest, slightly
buried into his neck.

He pulls you close and kisses your forehead."I love you so much...you know that right?"
He says in his soft sweet voice. You smile and say "Yeah...I love you too
baby." You bring your head up and kiss his chin. Cuz it's really the only part of his face you can kiss. Because of the position you're in.
It doesn't matter anyway because he loves when you bring your head up from his chest when you're cuddling just to kiss his chin.
It makes him happy.

He smiles when you kiss his chin and he looks down at you. You realize how beautiful his eyes are.

His beautiful chocolate brown eyes, looking at you with so much love and affection.

"...You're so pretty..."

You whisper and he chuckles softly. "C'mon...you're
just saying that..." He says smiling.
An Idea pops in your head and you say. "Wait! That's your
new nickname. Pretty boy."