- H O W Y O U M E T

Mattheo:

It was a warm sunny Tuesday afternoon.
You were standing near the black lake, leaning up against a tree. You were enjoying the scenery in front of you.

The warm sun hitting your face, the fresh air. You felt alive.

You were lost in thought. Staring at the sky, when
your best friend, Pansy Parkinson, came up to you. You look
at her with a small smile. "Hey. What's up?" You say.

You noticed she looked excited for some reason.

"Cmon. Y/N there's someone I'd like you to meet."

She says with a smirk. "What? Why? You know
I don't like meeting new people." You answer. She rolls her eyes and says.

"Cmon. You'd like him"

'him? What's she up to?'

You thought to yourself.

You sigh and roll your eyes. "Fine" she grins.
"Alright. Let's go!" She grabs your arm and starts dragging you inside the castle.

After some time walking, she stops in front of this...rather cute boy.

"Alright. Here he is. Introduce yourself"
she whispers to you and shoves you towards him.
You freeze when you see him. You can't help but notice how cute this boy is. He looks down at you and smiles.

"Hey

"Hey...I'm Mattheo. Mattheo Riddle."

He extends his hand out for you to shake it.
You smile. You gladly shake his hand. Feeling butterflies form in your stomach when you touch his hand. It's....warm...

"I'm Y/N......Y/N L/N."

He smiles again.
"It's...nice to meet you. Pansy has told me much about you"

You smile a little.

"Really? Interesting..."

You both lock eyes.
Feeling a warm fuzzy feeling in both your stomachs.

Draco:

You were in potions, your last class of the day. You always liked potions. You were pretty good at it. Identifying the different potions and what they do, it's just something you have great knowledge in.

You were standing next to Hermione, with your
potions book in your hand. The professor was talking about something that you already knew about.
You were lost in thought. Suddenly, your train of thought was interrupted by a boy giggling at something.

You look over at him and you make quick eye contact. You look away immediately, and you look at the floor, embarrassed. Him doing the same.

You look over at Hermione.