Hiding

As I cautiously navigated through the labyrinthine corridors of Level 2, my heart pounded in my chest. Metal pipes protruded from the walls, casting eerie shadows that danced in the dim light. Every step I took was deliberate, my senses heightened, and a spear clutched tightly in my hand, ready to defend myself against any lurking danger.

The air was heavy with an unsettling silence, broken only by the distant hum of machinery and the faint echoes of my own footsteps. I could feel the weight of the unknown pressing down on me, a constant reminder that in this forsaken place, survival was not guaranteed.

Lost in my thoughts, I rounded a corner and stumbled upon a smiler, its grotesque visage etched into my memory. My blood ran cold as I locked eyes with the creature, its twisted grin sending shivers down my spine. Time seemed to stand still as we stared at each other, a silent battle of wills.

Praying that the smiler would ignore me and continue on its way, I held my breath, willing myself to blend into the shadows. But to my horror, the smiler's eyes narrowed, and without warning, it charged towards me, baring its jagged teeth in a menacing snarl.

Adrenaline surged through my veins as my survival instincts kicked into overdrive. Reacting on pure instinct, I swung my spear in a desperate attempt to fend off the smiler's attack. The clash of metal against bone reverberated through the corridor as our weapons collided, a fierce battle for dominance.

The smiler's claws scratched at my arms, leaving deep gashes that seared with pain. I gritted my teeth, refusing to let the agony overwhelm me. With each strike, I fought back, my movements fueled by a primal need to protect myself.

As I was about to stab the smiler I then nocliped through the floor. After nocliping through the floor, I found myself in a daze. Slowly, I managed to get up, groaning in pain as I did so. As I regained my senses, I realized I was in an unfamiliar place. It seemed to be a maze of hallways, with endless possibilities ahead.

Curiosity got the better of me, and I decided to explore the hallways. I made my way down a stairwell, descending to a lower floor of the building. As I reached the bottom, I was greeted by a sight that puzzled me - a series of doors, each adorned with numbers.

Intrigued, I continued on my journey, turning corners and venturing deeper into the labyrinthine corridors. Suddenly, my eyes caught something unexpected. There, standing near the Cannibal Cuisine, was a partygoer, desperately trying to gain access.

Feeling a sense of unease, I instinctively took a step back, careful not to make a sound. As I cautiously began to walk away, I glanced back at the Cannibal Cuisine, only to witness a perplexing sight. The partygoer had vanished into thin air, leaving me standing there in shock.

Fear gripped me, and I knew I had to escape from that place as soon as possible. With a surge of adrenaline, I started running, desperately seeking an exit. As I hurried through the dimly lit hallways, a strange sensation washed over me - the feeling of being watched.

Determined to find safety, I stumbled upon a random door and quickly entered. To my surprise, I found myself in what appeared to be an apartment or hotel room. It was a welcome respite from the eerie corridors outside. However, I couldn't shake off the feeling of impending danger.

Taking precautions, I grabbed a nearby chair and placed it against the door, creating a makeshift barrier. But to ensure extra protection, I decided to take refuge under the bed. There, hidden from sight, I hoped to remain undetected until the coast was clear.

As I lay in that confined space, my heart raced, and every creak of the floorboards amplified my anxiety. I could only hope that my hiding place would keep me safe from whatever mysterious forces lurked in that unsettling place. As I laid under the bed I soon fell asleep as I began to hear scratching at the door.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•