#05 | friends, huh?

now playing

now playing...
poster boy
Lyn Lapid
"Have you known me all along?"

________

HAEUN walked to her locker to grab a few things for her next class: art.

She heard from Ni-ki that Jungwon is in the same class. Hence, she was internally screaming on the way to class.

"Oh my gosh I finally get to meet him-- help how do I approach someone I've never even met but have been anticipating to meet since however long? Wait did I say that out loud--" Haeun's thoughts were pretty loud, so she wasn't surprised if someone could hear them.

At last, she arrived at the classroom door. Her fingers wrapped around the door handle and pulled it open. She saw some students were already seated and some seats were vacant.

She walked to the nearest vacant seat and placed her backpack on the small desk. She took out a few things from her backpack and doodled in her notebook to keep her occupied while students were coming in. She occasionally looked up at each student entering the classroom.

She looked up for the nth time that morning and her eyes lit up, "Is that.. the boy from the grocery store? how the fuck--"

She quickly grabbed her phone from her backpack.

______

messages
p

otential wife maybe🤭

haeun
HANNI HELP

potential wife maybe🤭
girl why are you texting in class rn😭

but also why what happened?

did that mf sangjin hurt you istg if he did

haeun
no no dw

this will sound stupid but uh how tf do I approach someone rn💀

I'll js explain it to you later who he is but like do I just say hi after class or💀

help why does that sound so awkward to do😭

potential wife maybe🤭
OMG IT'S A HE?????🤭

girl you better spill the tea once break starts🙄✋🏻