ೃ⁀➷ | prologue

⋆★⋆| prologue

⋆★⋆| prologue.ᐟ

now playing...
beside you • keshi
"never meant to cross you, but my jaw hit the floor with the one two, think I want you"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

letters:

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓      

hi jungwon!!

what did you do today? For me my day wasn't that interesting other than being with my annoying little little sister.. and the teacher gave us so much schoolwork I'm already tired just thinking about it. But anyway, goodnight. I have to sleep now since I have to wake up 5 am tomorrow :')                       

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Have you ever experienced the thrill of finally meeting someone you've been longing to see for years?
Imagine the anticipation, the nervousness, and the hope that come with the occasion.

I'm this instance, a girl named Jang Haeun experiences just that. She has been writing letters to a boy named Yang Jungwon for the past few years. She only knew his name, but their correspondence has been a lifeline for her, a source of comfort and connection in a world that often feels lonely and uncertain. Yet, despite the countless pages of heartfelt words exchanged between them, she has never laid eyes on him in person.

But all of that is about to change.

A girl meets the boy she's been writing to for years... or not? The answer lies in the pages that follow, as their story unfolds in ways neither of them could have ever imagined.

_________

author's corner--★.ᐟ
should've made this when I first wrote this but I forgot help so I have to sneak it in now :')

sorry if you've alr read this without the prologue 🙏

idk if the letter is boring or weird help I just couldn't think of what to write so uh💀 might improve it in the future but tbh idk what I would do

also idk how the layout of the letter would look on a computer💀 I don't think it would make sense on a computer but oh well😭

but anyway byee I have to study now😞

march 12, 2024 --- 4:32 pm