#08 | art project

"DO you think we should go to your place later after school to finish the project? I don't have much art related things in my house at the moment

"DO you think we should go to your place later after school to finish the project? I don't have much art related things in my house at the moment. It's okay if you aren't
comfortable with it though, I understand. We could just do it at my place with what I have." Jungwon asked Haeun who was walking beside him to the cafeteria.

"Sure it's fine, my dad would probably be fine with it anyway. Plus we should really finish that project already. It's due in two days." She stated. She was also slightly afraid they wouldn't finish the project in time, as they were busy with Jungwon's birthday the past days.

Jungwon nodded, "Oh, I should get going. My friends are probably waiting for me. Bye Haeun..!" He waved to the girl as he was walking to the direction of his friend group in the cafeteria.

"Bye..!" Haeun waved back at him, walking in the direction of where she suspects Hanni would be.

Her eyes finally landed on the girl. Hanni was in line for the food in the cafeteria, tray in her hands as she selected each type of food. She finished picking her selection of food quickly due to her empty stomach that was about to eat itself up any minute if she didn't hurry.

Once she was done, she turned around and spotted Haeun running towards her, "Eun! How are you? What happened the past few days by the way? I didn't get the chance to spill any tea because of busy schedules." Hanni frowned, knowing she still have a few more school assignments to be done.

Haeun got in line, picking up a tray and placing the food she picked from the many options today. She decided to pick kimchi fried rice and a strawberry milk as well.

"Same honestly it's been tiring lately with all the school work. But the past few days were actually good. It was Jungwon's birthday yesterday so me and his friend group had a sleepover at his house and watched movies and stuff." Haeun replied.

Hanni hummed in response, looking for a vacant table for the two girls to sit in after Haeun finished picking her lunch. She eventually found one and both girls took a seat opposite to each other.

"Ooh that sounds fun. Did anything else happen?" A teasing smile blossomed on Hanni's face, causing a confused expression to show on Haeun's face.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, with Jungwon?"

Haeun playfully rolled her eyes, "Girl, again we're just friends." She sighed, "I may or may not have fallen asleep on his shoulder, though.." her cheeks flushed a light shade of pink at the thought. She wasn't able to think much of it because of her bad dream that had abruptly woken her up, but she briefly remembered it.