Foreword

*★*――――*★* Welcome *★*――――*★*

Hello and welcome to my Open Novella Contest 2024 entry, Prince of Roses! It's about time I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried something new for this year's contest. Hopefully I have better luck completing this one, unlike last year's project (I'm looking at you, Timeless). 

I've been having daydreams about this idea for a while now and when I saw a couple of prompts that definitely fit in, I couldn't let the opportunity pass up. So here I am, and I hope to not disappoint!

I won't hold you out any longer! Enjoy the story! 

*★*――――*★* Prompts *★*――――*★*

#28 - "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

#60 - "Look at what you made me do." –Taylor Swift

#67 - A promise is a promise. A secret is a secret. They must not tell anybody.

*★*――――*★* Aesthetics*★*――――*★*

Meet the characters of Prince of Roses!

Aspen Finley-Mendoza

Lucas Tan

*★*――――*★* Disclaimer *★*――――*★*

This book, just like the rest of my works posted in my profile, is a first draft. I've run through the chapters with a spelling/grammar checker and that's it. So pointing out stray grammar errors, bad phrasing, etc. is appreciated.

I did my best to portray anything that should have been researched thoroughly, but if you spot anything inaccurate, please let me know in the comments! Since this is an ongoing draft, I'll set aside the rabbit hole work in the future to prioritize completing the novella first and foremost.

Lastly, this book may contain vulgar language and violenceReader discretion is advised.

*★*――――*★* Copyright *★*――――*★*

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author, except for the use of brief quotations or excerpts.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2024 by Akeila Agramunn

If you are reading this story on any platform other than W A T T P A D, you are very likely to be risked by a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original, safe form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/the-reticent-seer (or just search the book's title or my username on W A T T P A D just to be sure). Thank you!