Chapter 012 Sharpening Arrows

The ninth floor is said to be high or not, and it is said to be low or not.

The height is high enough to avoid being surrounded by zombies. If zombies gather in groups and build a zombie wall, it is not difficult to climb the stairs. At the same time, the objects downstairs are within the range of the archery attack. Standing on the top of the building, you can have a panoramic view of everything below.

It can be said that it is quite suitable as a personal temporary fortress.

When Feng Lin went upstairs, he walked very quickly, without stopping for a moment, and his breathing was messed up - not because of fatigue, but because of excitement.

He used to be reluctant to even go on business trips. He could take classes and work seriously, but whenever he had free time, he would want to send messages to Yang Yiqin. This is the first time they have lost contact for so long since they got together.

Counting from yesterday morning, it was only one day and one night since he saw each other, but he felt as if a lifetime had passed.

Wang Che behind him could hardly keep up with Feng Lin's speed. The moment he climbed up to the top floor and saw Yang Yiqin, he was almost moved to tears.

I saw Yang Yiqin opening the safety door of the stairwell and standing there waiting for them.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Before Yang Yiqin could speak, Feng Lin refuted his words very seriously: "This is not your home."

Wang Che: "..."

Feng Lin looked at Yang Yiqin with persistent eyes: "This is my home."

After saying that, he placed the arrow in Yang Yiqin's palm, then stepped forward, hugged him, and tightened his arms tightly. He pressed his forehead against the other person's shoulder, feeling the other person's body temperature through the thin summer clothes, and did not raise his head for a long time.

Only then did I finally have the real feeling of being alive.

"I'm back."

Feng Lin whispered.

Yang Yiqin raised his hand and touched the other person's hair: "Welcome home."

Feng Lin's hair is light brown, and the hair near the temples and neck has been shaved off. This hairstyle makes his aura even sharper and complements him very well. The reason why he got this haircut was because Yang Yiqin complimented others on how cool it was to shave the sideburns.

Since then, Yang Yiqin rarely complimented other people's hairstyles - he was afraid that Feng Lin would suddenly come back with a bald haircut one day, and he also thought his hair looked good now.

The two of them originally had thousands of words in their hearts, but at the moment when they embraced each other, they all became sparse and ordinary but precious small talk. Yang Yiqin stroked Feng Lin's temples and said with a smile: "The end of the world is here, and now you can't keep your cool hair."

"It's okay." Feng Lin said, "If you don't have professional tools, you can just use a knife to scrape."

Yang Yiqin raised his eyebrows: "Aren't you afraid of cutting your head off?"

"Trust your skills."

"Indeed, I started playing with knives when I was three years old."

At this point, both of them laughed.

Yang Yiqin did not forget to settle the score with him: "Are you still running away from home?"

"No." Feng Lin's voice was dull, "I will never leave you again."