Chapter 093 Cold Wave

It was around 4:30 in the morning when we found out.

At that time, Yang Yiqin was awakened by the biting cold, and Youyou opened his eyes.

Feng Lin's arms were wrapped around his chest, and Feng Lin's hard chest was behind him. The warm touch of the skin spread from the contact area to the brain, but it still couldn't drive away the chill that reached the soles of his feet. He glanced at the clock on the wall to confirm that it was still early, and then found a few strands of white light coming through the gaps in the curtains.

As autumn gets darker, the days get shorter and the dawn gets later and later in the morning.

——This situation is definitely not normal.

At the same time as he arrived, Feng Lin slowly opened his eyes. He buried his head in the back of Yang Yiqin's neck, took a deep breath like a fascination, and asked in a low voice: "Are you insomniac?"

Yang Yiqin was slightly itchy on the back of his neck by the hot breath he breathed out. He couldn't help but want to move his body, but Feng Lin grabbed his thin waist tightly. So he had no choice but to pat the back of Feng Lin's hand and said in a helpless tone: "Please wake up first, something is not right."

Feng Lin raised his head: "What's wrong?"

Yang Yiqin turned around and faced him: "Don't you feel cold?"

Hearing this, Feng Lin blinked: "I don't think so."

Yang Yiqin: "..."

Is there something wrong with his body temperature perception?

Or is there something abnormal about Feng Lin's perception?

Thinking of this, he raised his hand and touched Feng Lin's forehead.

Yang Yiqin's hands were indeed cold, and Feng Lin's forehead felt slightly hot. Just when he was worried that the other person had a fever, Feng Lin suddenly lowered his head and touched his forehead.

"The temperature is about the same."

Feng Lin said.

No one has a fever.

"Surely it's a problem with temperature perception?" Yang Yiqin said softly, "I seemed to have woken up from the cold."

"are you cold?"

After saying that, Feng Lin suddenly leaned over, held Yang Yiqin tightly in his arms, gathered the quilt around them, and wrapped their bodies tightly. After their bodies touched, he found that Yang Yiqin's calves and feet were equally cold, and he was fine.

"Are you full of yang energy?" Yang Yiqin said with a smile, "My hands and feet are cold anyway."

Feng Lin said in a deep voice: "Cuddle your legs."

Yang Yiqin did as he was told.

The next moment, Feng Lin reached out and covered Yang Yiqin's feet, and the warm touch spread from the soles of his feet throughout his body.

Growing up, Yang Yiqin had almost never been physically weak, so he was embarrassed to be taken care of like this. He moved his feet to straighten his legs, but Feng Lin held his ankles firmly.

Finally, Feng Lin put both hands under Yang Yiqin's body, trying to warm his feet.

Feng Lin asked worriedly: "Are you feeling better?"

"Okay, thank you." Yang Yiqin laughed, "Let me go first, let's take a look outside the window."

Feng Lin did not let go because his feet had not yet returned to normal temperature.