Chapter 152 End of text

After Feng Lin recovered, they did not return to Yang Yiqin's hometown immediately.

Even though it only takes a few hours to go back, it takes too much energy and time to go back. However, through Qian Guowei's help, Yang Yiqin had several contacts with Yang's father and Yang's mother, and knew that everything was fine in the Sancun Safety Zone.

Experimental research does not happen overnight.

Scientists are working day and night and sleepless nights, and before they come up with a result, everyone is doing their best to survive. As a group of people with outstanding abilities, Yang Yiqin and Feng Lin naturally shouldered the responsibility of saving others.

The two of them often take on some missions outside the base - sometimes to rescue unfortunate trapped survivors, sometimes to support bases in other areas, and sometimes to follow the base team to bomb the zombie wave in the city.

Unknowingly, a month has passed.

July.

The weather in the north has also become extremely hot. Amidst the noisy chirping of cicadas and crickets, the city is filled with the stench of rotting corpses. Emerald green vines arrogantly climbed over buildings throughout the city, occasionally causing fragile buildings to collapse.

During a bombing operation, Qian Guowei took the initiative to inform Yang Yiqin and Feng Lin of the latest news in the laboratory.

"Academician Chen and the others have made progress."

"Progress?" Yang Yiqin looked down at the collapsed houses below, "Vaccine or eradication of weird vines?"

"Both are available, and it is possible to develop a spray that can eliminate zombies in large numbers." Qian Guowei explained, "You should know that there is also a research institute in Mingcheng to the west. Their scientific researchers also came to us, Joined Academician Chen's team to assist him in completing his research."

Feng Lin asked: "How long will it take?"

Talking about this matter, Qian Guowei's face showed joy: "Academician Chen said that it will definitely not pass this year. If it is quick, the results will be available in a few months."

Yang Yiqin was surprised: "Really?"

"Yes, it's true." Qian Guowei nodded, "They have found the key to a breakthrough. The theory has been formed, and they are just about to turn the theory into reality."

Yang Yiqin rolled his eyes: "It's good. Once the vaccine research is successful, I can go home with peace of mind."

Hearing this, Feng Lin's eyes fell on his face.

Yang Yiqin looked back with a chuckle.

"go home together?"

"Well, let's go home together."

Mid-August.

There's good news from the lab.

——The zombie virus vaccine has finally been successfully developed.

At the same time, the solvent to suppress the vines and the spray to kill the zombies are just a step away. It will take less than half a month at most for scientific researchers to develop the finished products.

Once the news was released, all the survivors were shocked.

Because they all understand that researching a vaccine is a very difficult thing. They heard that the origin of the zombie outbreak must be found. But they never knew that the origin of the zombies had been found, let alone that the base had sent people to that place and brought back key samples for research.