Introduction

Every memory has its moments. Living every moment is more than just something to be told. Some starts with a love story, some with a thriller with a pinch of comedy. Our story starts with a neighborhood, which will be a series of nostalgic moments, or should I say? Experience, with a certain individual. There are so many stories of hangouts: be it The Goonies, Sandlot, Ferris Bueller's Day Off or in Bengali, Tenida written by Narayan Gangopoddhay, or Tarak Mehta's Duniya Ne Undha Chashma, the version of the narrative or lore to be discussed, would hopefully be unique. It was in the early 2000s, where the internet was only used by those who are elite. Gone are the days though, as neighborhood seems to fade away, as far as the technology has been exposed to most of the people.

Within these neighborhood stories, kids are more focused as they are the ones, most adventurous. These incidents might have been episodic but in another perception, reprising one's childhood isn't that coherent as some think of it. Whether the stories that will be written, it can be under occasional accounts, but as connecting as possible.

'Altab Nagari' is named after a neighborhood who was founded by Mr. Altab Hossein. Right after the 1951 partition, Altab Hossein made a sweetshop whose recipe attracted various people, especially among the youngsters because of its least cost prices, compare to the other ones which are quite expensive. Then, the area was named as 'Altab Nagari', due to a hangout place. Despite its success, the world became competitive, until the last of the generations: only three- teenagers Ikhon, Arhan, George and an only leader on his 20s, Hablu, along with the parental folks kept the shop alive.

The sweetshop was run by Altab's son, Sazed Miyah and his young son, Shehzad. Altab may have passed the torch to his son, but the recipe goes on. Altab Nagar was not only the place for foodies but also for unusual and friendly kind of people. That might not have to whole neighborhood, but to deal with the 'pillars', there will be one person to defeat but also to protect them against the bullies who are the oppositions run by Saad, Bablu, Anthony and Farazul. All of their characters will have each story that will surely be a lifetime.

Ooops.... I forgot to introduce you to the hero of the story, Ehsaan, our new neighbor who will discover the whimsical part of the neighborhood, while learn and will bring something new to the table.

Treasured memories of childhood cannot be matched with an adulthood which actually remains in memories but not on moments. Hopefully, these neighborhood stories will stay more faithful to the real-life elements.

Now the story begins here...