5

"Why have you chose to live this place again?" asked Ehsaan.

"My boy, I understand that it isn't easy, sometimes, some things should return, not only for joyous lives, but to explore a different part of a reality. This will make sense, when you see it and dig deeper into this. Do you know, where folklores came from?"

"Where?"

"The words that become history but turns into a myth. Your father was a good man and so special that the Mighty took him away. First, you know this place, you'll know what you are. Don't expect so high, son. It's just the beginning" said Ehsaan.

Ehsaan felt that, something will change for the better. It may seem a little odd, but in this town, he has a lot to learn. Until then, his habit of extreme questioning might turn into a disaster someday. Hence, mother and son have shown their affection almost like a cuddling baby with a bit of a boundary, similar to Mufasa's affection towards Simba right after the brawl in the Elephant Graveyard.

After that day, as usual, his introverted behavior seemed like a 'nobody' in school than a popular kid. After quite long, he attended in a proper assembly. A middle aged army like sports teacher gave a speech...it's mortifying.

"Good evening ladies and gentleman, this decade, I've seen some new people in our military territory".

"Oh not again!" uttered one of the students. Other students giggled.

"Oh...right...I forgot that I'm not in the army, anyway, in this session, I've seen some new kids in the block at school. First, can any of the newbies raise your hand, please?"

Only two raised their hand: Ehsaan and a girl, a year less than the other.

"Are there others who were readmitted?" asked the sports teacher.

Some of them raised hands. Especially, Hablu who raised while smiling as of a cartoon character.

"Good to see you again, Haroon Shikder or else, Hablu" said the sports teacher.

"Good to see you too, Ashraf sir. De la grande amour!" said Hablu.

Most of the kids cheered up due to his catchphrase. After a long speech, Ashraf sir hoisted a flag and all the kids sang national anthem along with the teachers. Only Hablu and Arhan were smiling. Few minutes later, Ashraf commanded the students to march or have a physical exercise. He was continuously saying "Left right, sit tight, one two, sleep tight, chest tight-excuse my French, you tight, me tight"

Ehsaan whispered "I only used to hear the 'left right' word. Now, why is he gibberish?"

"Rumors say, he was beaten with a bat while battling against the border and since then, he was always like this. He might be sharp but..."

Suddenly, Ashraf sir, the sports teacher stopped "HALT!"

All the students stopped and went to their respective classes except Hablu and Arhan whose familiar smiles had distracted Ashraf sir. He doubted that some of his things would be sabotaged. Ashraf just walked near them and his eyes were rounded with suspicion.

"Well, well, well Mr. Haroon Shikder, your readmission doesn't seem to change your ways of 'discipline'" sneered Ashraf.

"Sir Haroon of ALHARS, I'm so sorry that our smiles made it a subject of distraction. Perhaps, by now, you'll be knowing what's happening in your cabin"

"Let's see then..."

Suddenly, Ashraf, Hablu and Arhan heard a blast. When they look at the back of the field, chocolate bombs were giving some small blasts, similar to great fireworks. BOOM!