6

Arhan was rubbing Ehsaan's palm. Hablu pumped his chest and Fardeen was with Sazed-looking into his face, quite healing a bit. Hablu was not called 'hero of Altab Nagari' for nothing, he dedicated his life helping people despite his worst grades and his prankster persona. Arhan on the other hand, seemingly understood the entirety of Hablu's situation.

Ehsaan opened his eyes. Arhan and Hablu carried him to his house. Ehsaan was numb. Mrs. Ahmed opened the door and looked surprised at Ehsaan's condition. A China-clay teacup fell from her right palm.

"Oh! Goodness! What happened to my son!" screamed Mrs. Ahmed.

Hablu and Arhaan carried him to bed. Ehsaan fell asleep, snoring like a cat. It was too much for him to bear. Hence, after a long time, he could be sleeping properly. Hence, Hablu and Arhan along with Mrs. Ahmed sat down on the living room. Both the duo explained the whole incident that constantly reminded that young Ehsaan had so much to bear. Everyone has a limit to strengthen their mental capabilities until, certain things that breaks down into pieces.

Mrs. Ahmed calmed down. Firstly, she hesitated to share about what he actually went through. Hence, she revealed

'Kaiser was one of the powerful teachers after he left Altab Nagari. If anyone dared to mess with him, there were several consequences that both students and colleagues had to face. Due to that, Ehsaan had the joy to be in the school, on the otherwise a conservative area. In that area, children were treated like militaries or maybe crueler than that. The area resembled to one of the Roald Dahl's books, 'Matilda' such as Mrs. Trunchbull's school, but Kaiser made it colorful that the school authorities didn't like.

It was unfortunate, while at night, he was about to come from the groceries on his way home to have a small dinner party with us. But on the railway, he kept his grocery to fix his shoe. Until, a security guard was about to save him-it was too late that a train killed him. Since that night, Ehsaan lost his confidence. His father used to bring some books of knowledge and spent a lot of time with him, as well as Ehsaan's friend back in Alta Dighi, his only friend, Ara. She was a wonderful young lady. Her mom and I had a great sisterly bonding. After Kaiser died, our whole world has changed but some remained the same, especially our bonding with Ara. Our landlord was quite abusive because of how we applied our knowledge. In my absence, he used to abuse Ehsaan by telling him to polish his shoes, or encouraged him with even disrespectful and dirtier works. Unfortunately, it's pretty contradictory that I as a mom, couldn't spend time as much as his dad did.

Even the bullies used to almost flush him into the puddle and beat him out every day. In my presence, they seemed nice to me, while Ehsaan was stammering like someone is coming out from the glacier or something like a hypothermia. Alas! If he could learn reality. Now, being in an environment quite new to him and bullied again but no friends to support... This surely severed his temporary epilepsy'.

That saddened the duo, especially Hablu. They were looking at the clock, as Arhan and Hablu went to masjid, whereas George went to the church and Ikkhon went to the temple of Hanuman for prayers. The unity within the gang was deeper than usual, despite the mischievous persona they inhabited. Prayers went too strong that Ehsaan slowly opened his eyes, with his mother sitting beside her, smiling with a tear. Ehsaan smiled back and hugged Humayrah.

After few hours, the gang hoped into his house. It shook and surprised Ehsaan. Other than Arhaan, he couldn't meet the rest of the gang due to being new in the area. Despite he couldn't speak much to the gang, their actions were praised by the looks of them.

"Arhaan, we may've spoke a few times but your help is more than what a gem could provide" exclaimed Ehsaan.

"Please, don't thank me, thank Hablu for the action and Fardeen bro for the meds'' replied by the smiling Arhaan.